• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Dishonored I got Daud's sword tattooed

    Dishonored I got Daud's sword tattooed


    I got Daud's sword tattooed

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    yea sex is great but have you ever had agility?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    agility - best ability in the entire series. it allows for swift movement and no need for using blink for slopes slightly higher than you can reach (which exist in actually a lot of spots). it's also perfect for a high chaos run. practically, you're going nowhere without Agility.

    submitted by /u/TheCasualSlav
    [link] [comments]

    DoTo Daud can see you during Foresight

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Been playing all the Dishonored games again recently. Now on DoTo and used Foresight to look around the ship. I started inspecting Daud and realised he was looking at me (Billie's disembodied spirit) and his head was moving and following me about.

    I mean I knew the mark offers arcane protection which is why corvo is immune to dauds bend time and vice versa but always thought Foresight worked in a different set of rules.

    So technically in a fight, if Billie used Foresight to gain some tactical advantage, days could just stay her while defenceless (corvo with Mark too presumably)

    submitted by /u/MeanderousSpark
    [link] [comments]

    No wholesome allowed.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Get outplayed clockwork soldiers

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    How do I know if I made it out of prison undetected?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    It shouldn't be a spoiler, in case someone calls getting in prison in the first game a spoiler. It's literally the first thing that happens.

    Either way, I got Dishonored 7 years ago, I was 14, I didn't have the patience or a good computer so I couldn't experience Dishonored. I have a good computer and much more patience, and I do love stealth games. So, I wasn't really planning on having my first playthrough be get through the game undetected, but I do want a savefile where I won't have to worry about it the first thing. I.e. get through the prison and the sewers undetected until you get to the safezone or whatever it was. I can't really remember what happens afterwards.

    I made it through the prison undetected and choking out most enemies until the bomb section, after which I hid in the container until the guards left, jumped down in the river to the left and swam to the sewers. It didn't feel like I was detected, although I don't know because I still heard some guard saying "there's a prowler about" or whatever.

    So how do I know if I succeeded? I basically just want a savefile where I can just start from the savefile and have it be my ghost run. I have the same thing with Deus Ex: Human Revolution because I get really annoyed at sitting through the prologue to games multiple times.

    submitted by /u/Loonoe
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think you’ll get your own squad after what happened last night?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Dauds pull is the best ability in the game

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Yea, blink is fun and all but there's nothing like not having to go through a bush button mashing, making sure you got every coin you spotted.

    Enemy too far? Just yoink them closer. Cba to map some guards path to pickpocket? Just yoink it from the shadows. Just bored and want to make some unfortunate guard suffer? Why not pull him into a river

    submitted by /u/moon6080
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this was funny (no one died :>)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Hello

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    What planet are the dishonored games set on?

    submitted by /u/Pipi-Land
    [link] [comments]

    Does changing the ini files disable achievements?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    I want to enhance the visuals with some of the guides here but I wonder if it disables steam achievements or not.

    submitted by /u/Riahisama
    [link] [comments]

    The Dishonored 2 meme I gave up on making because it required too much time & effort was finally finished. It was perfect. All it needed was a few finishing touches. All of it was lost a few seconds ago when my computer shut off abruptly.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Pissed. Literally a Delilah moment

    submitted by /u/Nuclear-Nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    Ability to skip dialog goes away

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Hi I'm working on busting out achievements for Dishonored DE and for what ever reason my playthrough goes into a can't hold X to skip dialog phase. Has any one experienced this and possibly have some sort of fix. I hate having to sit around for dialog to finish.

    submitted by /u/andy45890
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment