• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 9, 2021

    Dishonored is it just me that has trouble with them?

    Dishonored is it just me that has trouble with them?


    is it just me that has trouble with them?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Never liked this d-bag, Hiram Burrows, from the beginning. However, I have always thought that this painting was God tier

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I love how the royal family just eats rats

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    This is ridicilous, stupid god damn rats, plague, elixirs

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Whales in the void

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Closest thing to the clockwork mansion irl I have seen

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I found an accidental Storm Trooper face in the flooded district

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    So I'm thinking of getting the outsiders mark as a tattoo, should I?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    I break your face for the greater good

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Does a “no powers” run also include enhancements?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Like health, agility, etc? Thinking about doing one but without any enhancements idk, feel like it'd be a bit dry.

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    So, Language of the Dead, "Outsider", "Mark Language", whatever you call it, I followed Jason_parkour's key to it and made my own Mark for my Blades in the Dark deity.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Does anyone else feel like nest keepers and weepers shouldn't count for ur total kills?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    it just feels kind of like pointless to consider them kills i guess, cuz they're pretty much already dead, and im just putting them out of their misery yknow? like id probably be doing more help to people by getting rid of them than just letting them roam around, right? im clearing up the infestation here, how's that a bad thing

    submitted by /u/secret__page
    [link] [comments]

    Putting unconscious people in stupid places part two

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    If you play The Clockwork Mansion how it was designed, does speaking to Jindosh take away your Ghost accomplishment?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Titles pretty self-explanatory. I know getting the little red lightning bolts above someone's head definitely counts against the Ghost accomplishment, but does having the scripted conversation count against it as well?

    submitted by /u/Mister_13s
    [link] [comments]

    Who knew the guards could fly?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    My OC powers I came up with today

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Powers-Emily>Corvo

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    I played dishonored an I kill a target and I dont even know what happened.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    So I was playing the mission where you had to kill Lord Regent and I dont know what happened I was across the map and I didnt even see him and now looking at the trophy it's called regicide does that mean he killed himself? Seriously what happened?

    submitted by /u/confused_screaming12
    [link] [comments]

    2 Different codes for the vault in the bank heist although they act differently

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Am i the only one who no matter how many times i play and how stealthy i am, this guard is always alerted (brigmore witches - coldridge prison)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Two Dishonored Bugs.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    In the mission "High Overseer Campbell" if you open a door right after freeing Martin on the other side of the gate, Campbell will for some reason try and run across the entire level to that door. Something in the AI bugs out. A simply fix is to simply not activate the lever to open it.

    In the mission "House of Pleasure" if you don't use the VIP exit but instead simply open it for Emily and use a different exit then the game won't allow you to leave because the objectives won't update even after delivering the safe combo. I have only tested this on a non-lethal run. A fix is to go back to the Golden Cat, use the VIP exit, deliver the combo again and then you can leave.

    submitted by /u/winslow-revolving
    [link] [comments]

    deathloop in game pass?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    i know this isn't dishonored related but i didn't find any other good subreddit to ask this. does anybody know if deathloop will be available in game pass?

    submitted by /u/gystabo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment