• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    Dishonored Some of the mini stories I encounter in Dishonored 2 are really cool. Really makes you think about who you're killing or knocking out.

    Dishonored Some of the mini stories I encounter in Dishonored 2 are really cool. Really makes you think about who you're killing or knocking out.


    Some of the mini stories I encounter in Dishonored 2 are really cool. Really makes you think about who you're killing or knocking out.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Down under the guards are also getting wasted

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    "It looked like he just disappeared!"

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Dotd, is it as laggy as dishonored 2?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I've just finished dishonoured 1 both dlcs and dishonoured 2 and considering buying dotd, how long is it, do you recommendp it and is it easier/harder to run than dishonoured 2

    submitted by /u/Jobotree333
    [link] [comments]

    Low chaos 2nd run is such fun

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    It just loved it,i havent my pistol the whole game everything about crossbow is upgraded,using blink is amazing letting you travel fast,also possess rats and finding the bone charm to possess them longer is so OP like possess rat then choke them from behind BOOM!I exposed Lord Regend by finding the audiograph and then freeze time blink and then boom escape.The story though is kinda predictable i was def expecting to be betrayed by those but nonetheless the abilities and everything is fun and i am excited to play the dlcs.

    submitted by /u/cornballGR
    [link] [comments]

    What's the solution for Slackjaw becoming hostile mid-conversation?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    I'm in my first every playthrough, and in the 3rd mission I went to talk to Slackjaw, and got his quest to go find out what happened to his man over at Dr. Galvanni's. At that point, him and his gang were not hostile to me, though I did open up the two doors containing locked-up weepers who fought some of his man (I didn't fight). I went to Dr. Galvanni's, came back, and the thugs still weren't hostile. I go to turn in the audiograph to Slackjaw, and mid conversation he attacks me. So what's the way around this? I've read various things online:

    • Don't poison the elixir in the previous mission (I did that)
    • Don't kill any of Slackjaw's men in the previous mission (I did that too)
    • Don't let the weepers out in this mission (obviously did that as well)

    I'm just wondering which of these things are actually causing the problem since I don't want to redo everything unnecessarily. Or, is there a way around the situation I'm already in so I don't have to go back at all?

    submitted by /u/ul49
    [link] [comments]

    What are hardened bolts for in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    They are stronger, ok, but what does it mean? What can be killed with a single hardened bolt that cannot be killed with a regular one?

    submitted by /u/twogreentrees
    [link] [comments]

    Delilah Heart Lines

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    I like how delilah's heart lines basically confirms everything Delilah said and confirms that they're sisters

    Delilah Heart Lines

    submitted by /u/KylXXn_
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2: In the Void Beneath the Stilton Manor

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Finally got the Void Star Achievement

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to 100% dishonored and I finally got 3 stars on all the normal and expert stages in the Dunwall City Trails and may I ask, did anyone have trouble double jumping in this game? Cause by the Outsiders Eyes for the life of me Corvo would not jump and I'm playing on controller.

    submitted by /u/Run1666
    [link] [comments]

    The officers got a little wasted

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment