• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Dishonored *The timeline after Billie fucks with it for the 80th time*

    Dishonored *The timeline after Billie fucks with it for the 80th time*


    *The timeline after Billie fucks with it for the 80th time*

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    on my 5th run i decided not to talk but get straigt to the point

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    (Artbreeder) Dishonored 3 tyvia concept ideas (i edited in my dishonored oc and anton sokolov)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    What's this weird aura that happens around Hypatia when you use dark vision? (This is after curing her)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I got one, too!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Boy Billy is strong!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    So, deathloop looks awesome

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    It looks like dishonored meet the outer worlds, and that is extremely interesting to me.

    submitted by /u/immortal-possum-Paul
    [link] [comments]

    I love how quick this was, he didn't even have time to draw his sword

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Should i buy doto?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    I recently bought and finished deathloop, but it dindt scratch that dishonored itch. Doto is the only dishonored game that i have yet to play. So should i buy it?

    submitted by /u/gamelorr
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    How do you duck under sword strikes? I've seen people like Stealthgamerbr do it in videos, but whenever I try the sword still ends up hitting me

    submitted by /u/HazelTreee
    [link] [comments]

    Killed Burrows w/his own Wall of Light!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    So, in this particular playthrough I'm only killing my targets and certain guards/a few civilians (I've been playing Low Chaos for too long to just go around killing everyone lol). I decided that I wanted to use the TV thing to alert Burrows that I was there, but didn't realize that I had to have been detected and have the alarm raised in order to use it. Thus, I spent like an hour and a half setting everything up perfectly (choking out/killing basically every guard in the Tower and rewiring the WoL in his safe room) only for it to come to nothing, so I just Blinked on top of his balcony, whacked my sword against it until he noticed me, then chased him throughout the Tower until I managed to kite him through the WoL and explode. One of my favorite new moments in D1...xD <3

    submitted by /u/TheGrayMage1
    [link] [comments]

    Freeze frames in horror movies like

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    If I kill someone and die immediately after, do I lose the chance to get the clean hands achievement?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I killed someone in the prison at the start of the game on my first play through (doing a no kills) and was hoping I could still get this achievement

    submitted by /u/mac-cannon
    [link] [comments]

    Interest for a Dishonored 2D20 server?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Recently I bought the Dishonored RPG by Modiphius and saw that there was seemingly no Discord for it. The one post I did find had an expired link and seemed to have no activity since it was posted.

    I love communities for more obscure things, especially lesser-known TTRPGs. They inspire great stories, both irl and game-wise, as well as a chance to meet new friends who are just as creative as you.

    But, I don't want to put any work into a possible Discord server for it if there is no interest. So, if this post gets ~50 Upvotes or Comments, I'll see what I can do since that would confirm interest.

    submitted by /u/Wildfire7077
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think we will ever see Dishonored 3?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I just finished Deathloop and even tho I liked it, I wish Arkane would come back to Dishonored.

    What do you think guys? Will we get a sequel?

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make the crossbow fall when I shoot at the sky?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    A lot of you probably know that StealthGamerBR has done this at the "Assassinate Lord Regent" the part where the Tallboy and a Possessed Guard got shit on... I can do it like 'Bend Time + Crossbow (up to the sky and shoot) + Spike Mine then Cancel Bend Time' but unfortunately I did it a thousand times and it doesn't return down. Any advice/s on how to do it "properly"?

    submitted by /u/Joyful_Jolly_Joy
    [link] [comments]

    How to play Dishonored?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Hello there! Is there any good reason, why I shouldn't play Dishonored as Ghostrunner? Speedrun-ish kill-them-all? The dash and slash mechanics scream to play this way, but thematics and story of the game speak about being stealthy assassin. How did you deal with the ambiguity between a stealthy narrative and hyper-aggressive gameplay?

    Edit: question slightly modified, the spirit of it stays the same Edit: I noticed I am not the only one seeing this discrepancy.

    submitted by /u/Kisuke146
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh..

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Which Targets can you have unique confrontations with? And how? Dishonored 1 and 2

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    I've seen a bunch of clips where people will have actual conversations with their targets before their final decision to kill or knock them out, but I'm not sure what triggers all of them. In Dishonored 1 I know that you can somehow trigger a 1 on 1 fight with Daud and chose to let him live or die at the end, but am not entirely sure what the requirements for that are. And I've seen people have a conversation with the Duke in Dishonored 2 before you kill him. The same goes for him.

    I am usually completely stealthy, so no one sees me at all, and it seems like that has caused me to miss some opportunities. Would people be willing to give me a comprehensive list? I would love a playthrough of either or both games (plus DLCs) where I trigger as many as possible.

    submitted by /u/Orider
    [link] [comments]

    In what games/dlcs does chaos not affect the ending?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Hello, i finished dishonored and am currently going through knife of dunwall. I wanted to ask you all if there are games or dlcs from this series where chaos won't affect my ending? I am normally low chaos but i would want to go all out once.

    submitted by /u/kubex2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment