• Breaking News

    Monday, September 20, 2021

    Dishonored Rat-Master Training His Minions

    Dishonored Rat-Master Training His Minions


    Rat-Master Training His Minions

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Is a man not entitled to his tank of whale oil?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    He Watches From the Depths (art by me)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    spitting straight facts

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Lady Boyle counted as a kill?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Playing through Dishonored for the first time and completed the non-lethal version of the Lady Boyle mission. However, when I put her in the boat, it said assassinated, and my final score said one civilian killed. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/VG_Chat
    [link] [comments]

    Good places to get Dishonored posters !

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    hi, i just moved into my uni accommodation and realised i own a lot more wall space than i thought, so i was thinking of getting some posters. anyone know good places to get any (uk)? ideally looking for‍ prints of official artwork or box art kinda stuff. thanks!

    submitted by /u/RubyBoyYT
    [link] [comments]

    Now I too am one of the cool kids

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Has anyone else found this exploit?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    So is the crown killer supposed to be a difficult fight? In my first run I struggled a little but I've found that if you drop assassinate her then go for a takedown mid transformation shes really easy to take out. Anyone else figured this out?

    submitted by /u/Alfalfaclout
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone else think the art style change in d2 fitted Karnaca?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    like Karnaca is not only not in plague, like Dunwall was but also the technology changed from more ruff looking industrial stuff to more elegant looking stuff

    submitted by /u/GalaxyZedZee
    [link] [comments]

    Plot hole?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    So if you're doing a low chaos playthrough you take out the Lord Regent by exposing him with a taped confession and he's arrested. Two questions, 1. Why would he make a taped confession in the first place ? 2. If you do do this then you technically cleared your name, so why are the city guard still after you?

    submitted by /u/Idostuff56
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding the save files

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Hi

    I have been playing Dishonored 2 and I am one of those that saves all the time. I see now that I can't continue to save news files so I am now looking in the save files folder to copy over my saves to another map.
    The problem now is that I have two campaign profiles and I don't know which saves is the one I wanna copy so can someone explain it to me? Like what the SLOT** for quick saves and such.I know I can just copy it all but I would still want to know how the numbering means.

    So what is the Slot numbers for Quicksaves, Autosaves, Mission saves and my regular saves?

    submitted by /u/ELiero
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question, Can you possess Dr Hypatia in the mission the good doctor?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Lower Aventa District jewels?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    I can't seem to find ANY mention of this, but on entering Lower Aventa District during the Clockwork Mansion mission if you head to the right of the station (right before the howler trap behind the station) there are two NPCs discussing trying to dig up jewels before its too late. This is exactly the kind of overheard dialogue that usually leads to some sort of cache. But nothing. And google doesn't seem to have anything related to it. The "jewels" also don't seem to come up on any lists of secrets or actions in the Aventa districts.

    No spoilers if this crops up later, but I just spent the better part of my evening combing through Lower & Upper Aventa looking for any scrap related to this comment.

    Anyone else ever notice this or find anything from it?

    edit: dishonored 2 incase that's unclear

    submitted by /u/theChapinator
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions from Dishonored fans on Deathloop

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    I was just curious, since I'm a huge Dishonored 2 fan. Have any of you guys played deathloop? I am interested in it, since the gameplay looks very similar to Dishonored. But I'm nervous I will not like the Rogue elements, and having to repeat so much of the game over and over again possibly.

    submitted by /u/Cubegod69er
    [link] [comments]

    I did it guys, I found the leak showing what Corvo Attano will look like in Dishonored 3

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Billie was there

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    For players who enjoy both Low Chaos and High Chaos

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Have you ever missed catching a body while using Far Reach

    What was it like when you didn't get the body flying toward you at high speeds

    NPC's or heck even Anton Sokolov will be counted here

    submitted by /u/liroiroque478
    [link] [comments]

    is the Rothwild slaughterhouse clean hands bugged?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    im run through it three times now and it says ive killed 2 each time. i have gone out of my way to pick up every single person and lay them on the same platform off the floor.

    is it the two prisoners i released being bugged or something?

    submitted by /u/ArkonWarlock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment