• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 21, 2021

    Dishonored Give me your best Dishonored pick up line

    Dishonored Give me your best Dishonored pick up line


    Give me your best Dishonored pick up line

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Thanks Dishonored..

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Most Polite Overseer Ever!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    When you ask Corvo to spare you and he actually does it

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    sokolov has magic too haha

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Screw you Jindosh

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Just replayed D1 after a few years, this game is so gorgeous!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    Still progressing at the moment... (Dunwall Tower- Assassinate Lord Regent)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Finally got the void star achievement! After a few hundred hours in the Dishonored series, I'm working on actually getting the achievements

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Limit of Whale Oil Tanks in dispenser in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Hello. I've been replaying Dishonored 2 recently and have just noticed that there's a limit to the number of empty whale oil tanks a dispenser dispenses. It only dispenses like 5 or 6 or maybe even 7. But I also noticed that after some time passes, the dispenser is restocked with whale oil tanks.

    Is this some glitch? Or is it an actual mechanic in the game? I wanna know cuz I wanna use A LOT of whale oil tanks. Also, does anyone also know the amount of time it takes for it to restock? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/deuscity
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't they have both Emily and her mother killed?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    So I might just be dumb but I was thinking why didn't Hiram have both Emily and her mother killed. Sparring Emily would be the only way to reinstate the old leadership so why didn't they just kill her aswell and instead lock her in a brothel.

    submitted by /u/Idostuff56
    [link] [comments]

    [DOTO] Why do the blades look so similar?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    By this I mean The Overseer's blade and the Cult's Twinblade.

    Seriously, look! this is the Twin-Blade and this is the Overseer's Sword.
    The similarity is eerie, the Overseers are a strict religious organization dedicated to fighting the outsider, and their swords are a near-exact copy of his oldest and most powerful artifact.

    Are the Overseers (Ironically; Or apropos?) an offshoot of the Cult?

    submitted by /u/Flunkiebubs
    [link] [comments]

    D2 finally completed w/ Clean Hands + Ghost on hard. Don't think I'll be doing it again on a higher difficulty.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    I finished Dishonored 2 for the first time... but I found the story a little disappointing?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys, a month ago I beat Dishonored 1 for the first time and it was one of the most amazing games I've ever played, here was my post

    I picked up Dishonored 2 on GOG for PC last week and completed both playthroughs for Corvo and Emily.

    On to my thoughts on the game...

    This game ran like garbage on my computer, which sucked. It has performance issues. My PC is quite high-end and it shouldn't have any problems playing this game, but it's always stuttering, FPS drops are horrendous near the end of the 1st mission and the entire 2nd mission. What reduced the stuttering was putting the graphics to medium settings and resolution to 1368x768, enabling in-game vsync, so it was a somewhat stable experience after that. But I know on max settings, graphically this game is gorgeous.

    Gameplay is an improvement from Dishonored 1, feels a lot better and enjoyable. I really like using Emily's far reach it's fun to fling yourself even though I still prefer Corvo's Blind ability.

    Great level design, I really enjoyed going to Karnaca and Jindosh's house. I love Dunwall but Karnaca was pretty good too. The aramis stilton timeline swapping level was interesting too, though initially it was frustrating but I found the master key and it was easy after that.

    The main problem I found in the game was the story which felt quite disappointing - on the level of "ok" for optimism, it just feels like they recycled Dishonored 1's story and swapped the characters around. Assuming the story was designed for Emily as the main canon character you play as, instead of corvo saving emily and gaining everyone's trust now it's Emily saving corvo and gaining everyone's trust? it just felt sort of lame and I expected far more interaction between Corvo and Emily. They only talk in the tutorial level, the intro and the 2 lines at the end of the game - one thing I adored in Dishonored 1 was the father-daughter bond which was adorable. I don't know why I went into this game thinking I could fight or travel alongside Corvo (or emily, if you pick Corvo) but nope, one of them just gets turned into stone so that's out of the window. The only parts of the story I probably enjoyed were the Jindosh house levels it was fun going through his house and using the levers and hearing his reaction, Duke Luca abele's house was decent too. I liked Anton Sokolov and Meagan/Billie Lurk's role in the game and of course Jindosh. I didn't even realise the Outsider had a redesign and sounded a little different, initially when I realised I hated his new voice and design but it grew on me and I started liking him.

    Another point I want to make is that playing as Corvo just feels like a bonus to the game, it seems like the characters talk to him like the player is Emily but the dialogue is just the same sort of lines in Corvo's voice - the dialogue between Corvo and Emily and the characters is similar with only few minor differences. I think... if they ditched the feature where you can play as either emily or corvo they would have been able to focus on the story for one protagonist and that would be Emily Kaldwin. But I did like the ability to play as both as well as the fact what endings you can get in the game (there's a lot of them.)

    So in my opinion, Dishonored 2 is the better game in terms of gameplay, graphics and level design but Dishonored 1 has way better characters and story.. like you had deep characters like Daud in the Knife of dunwall DLC which was really good and when you played as Corvo in the first game it always felt badass putting that mask on, even if the story was predictable in the 1st game I still believe that dishonored 1 story is better than the dishonored 2 story.

    I'm probably going to get Death of the Outsider now, I heard the story isn't that good in that game either but I'm interested in playing as Billie Lurk that sounds fun.

    Also if you read all of this.. it may seem a bit long but thank you for reading I appreciate it

    submitted by /u/NiteVelocity1
    [link] [comments]

    Dunwall: City of Rats, a Campaign for Dishonored 2D20. [Other] [Online] [Friday] [6pm] [CST] [18+]

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Help in 2 with Aramis Stilton Mansion?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    I'm at the end of both the level and my wits. There are doors that say I need the master key, so I googled that, and I can't get the master key without the master key. I find the alternate way, the hole in the wall, and I can't do that because I didn't even find that room to break the statue. Is the way into that room on my side of the mansion or did I somehow get myself stuck?

    Please just straight up spoil every single thing in this level I don't care. It was cool for a bit but man walking around trying to find this is super annoying.

    submitted by /u/FiftyTo
    [link] [comments]

    Feels Great

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    How many deaths exactly do you think the Lord Regent was responsible for?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Spoiler Alert: of course we know that the Lord Regent was responsible for bringing the rat plague to Dunwall to "eradicate poverty" by killing poor residents of Dunwall. However it blew way out of proportion that according the civilians in Dishonored caused "half of the city to die from the plague."

    According to Dishonored Fandom, the population of Dunwall was around 2 million before the rat plague but then decreased to around 600,000 in 1837.

    What do you think? How many death do you think were caused directly by Hiram Burrows reign of terror?

    submitted by /u/little_kid13
    [link] [comments]

    If you were to live within the world of dishonored, where would you live?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    I feel like I'm definitely a Serkonos kinda guy.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sirrefice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment