• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 7, 2021

    Dishonored how i be on pacifict runs

    Dishonored how i be on pacifict runs


    how i be on pacifict runs

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 07:30 AM PST

    I made High Overseer Office in minecraft

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:28 AM PST

    My mini-Void nightlight I made this autumn. It especially adds to the mood if you put it next to you when you play Dishonored for the hundredth time, hehe

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Posted this before, but I got it laminated and the colours are popping!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:05 AM PST

    The Golden Cat, or Cupola on one of the corner towers of Printemps Haussmann, a late 19th to early 20th century Art Nouveau department store and the headquarters of the Printemps department store chain located on Boulevard Haussmann, 9th arrondissement of Paris, France.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Thought you guys might like my little shrine

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I don’t know if some of you already know this or not, but Meagan has dialogues for when you use powers in front of her.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Arcane - Netflix show

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Has anyone else seen this show yet? It seems to have been heavily influenced by Dishonored. Even the name "Arcane". Anyway, I realise it's a LoL show but it's pretty much how I'd imagine a Dishonored animated show to be!

    submitted by /u/virgopunk
    [link] [comments]

    Just gonna leave this here

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 07:49 AM PST

    The Brigmore Witches - Irreconcilable hostilities in first mission?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 01:52 AM PST

    So, in The Brigmore Witches, first mission in the hideout. (Can you even call it a mission? It's just a briefing before Coldridge visit.) Can't remember I spoke with Thomas already or not. Loitering around, listening to others doubting in myself. I go to the main room where Thomas is. I stand beside the window overlooking the ruins and suddenly get mission failed screen with "Irreconcilable hostilities" on it. I can only load from last save or start anew.

    I can't reproduce this every time. I've tried couple of times and it happened twice so far. Maybe I need to stay long enough aimlessly.

    Anyone got that? What can be the reason?

    submitted by /u/redundantness
    [link] [comments]

    60 FPS patch for PS5?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 08:57 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there's plans to update D2 and DoTO to run at 60 on PS5 or if it's likely? I know they got updated on Xbox series x/s.

    submitted by /u/PickleStorm1000
    [link] [comments]

    D2 Freecam

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Does anyone know of any freecam methods that I could slap an OBS capture over? I want to record some ambient Karnaca scenes and maybe edit some calming music over the top.
    Any user made mods available?

    submitted by /u/Cak33nthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think the world of Dishonored would look like in our current era of 2021?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Additionally, it would be cool if there was a Dishonored game set in our time.

    submitted by /u/MiStaMNM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment