• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 16, 2021

    Dishonored If you get it right, the lighting will reveal "shut up!" written on this reactor thing.

    Dishonored If you get it right, the lighting will reveal "shut up!" written on this reactor thing.


    If you get it right, the lighting will reveal "shut up!" written on this reactor thing.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 01:56 AM PST

    Karnaca By AI

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:51 AM PST

    Some cinematic screenshots i took using cheats

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Going back to D1 after rebuying it and replaying it to try my first ever clean hands, wish me luck :)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:54 AM PST

    in a game full of plague, corruption, betrayal, and death, i noticed a wholesome detail. every time corvo and emily reunite (3 times, at dunwall tower in the first mission, at the golden cat in house of pleasure, and at kingsparrow isle in the light at the end), they hug.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Wish I was smoother with it but I thought it looked cool anyways.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 12:08 PM PST

    some of my favourite screenshots :)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 02:36 AM PST

    This game checks off all my boxes

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Good story ☑️ cool powers and ability ☑️ Fluid combat☑️ Interesting characters☑️ a lovely amount of gore and violence☑️☑️☑️☑️

    submitted by /u/Keqingisthedpsqueen
    [link] [comments]

    This is my 2nd time playing Dishonored, I recently got it for my B-day and i'm addicted, after I got the ending on low chaos I played the DLCs that I totally loved, so I decided to play the main history on clean hands, i've done it!!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Corvo Attano and Emily Kaldwin

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Is there anyone here (besides me) who legitimately did get that Corvo was Emily's father there first go through of Dishonored 1 or am I just the dumbest man alive? Ya know considering how hard they hint at it throughout the game.

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Set3442
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY DID IT

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:49 AM PST

    I got By My Hand Alone, after literally spending longer on that achievement than both my low and high chaos runs combined. Praise the Outsider.

    submitted by /u/thebeardedgreek
    [link] [comments]

    Love this game!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Recently started playing it and thought i should leave a late review, finished the first game and it feels very fresh. Certainly not what i expected, got more than what I thought I would get really. And thats not only gameplay-wise also story wise too!

    Whether its stealth or not, i love level designs, choices, chaos and overall our character and story/world.

    Characters and choices really made me think and after learning what i could do in the first mission, it really has different ways to play it plus even if you wanna kill someone you have multiple ways to do it too! I tried to immerse myself as Corvo so decided how i would approach and decide what to do.

    Gameplay is awesome and fluid, just what i craved. Skills are fun to use combined with environment. Though i wish heart was a bit more useful on reading non-target npcs. Ive heard its better in second game at least.

    Love Chaos mechanic and im hoping it will only improve in future installments. Made my choices harder but it made sense overall.

    Story and lore detailed and out of usual stuff. Started good and got me hooked and it got better and better.

    City is an interesting one. Fucked up in lot of parts but atmosphere still pulls you in imo. Leveling up those buildings with Blink and double jump, running down alleys and finding interesting bits is very fun.

    And for characters. Even if some of them didnt get much screen time (samuel for example), they are much more rememberable then some other game characters ive played. They did a good job on humanizing people around the city.

    Now Im at Daud dlc and so far it seems long enough too! Seems like gonna play this series for a while.

    submitted by /u/moragdong
    [link] [comments]

    Attention, citizens of Dunwall. the old port district has been added to the evacuation list. the weeper count for the month of seeds has increased. the lord regent has decreed that plague ordinances will remain in effect through the month of rain. stay alert, and stay loyal.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Someone in the gift trinket business is also a Dunwall guard!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Who wins Emily vs Corvo

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 12:26 PM PST

    No being biased I love corvo too but no disrespect to Emily

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Keqingisthedpsqueen
    [link] [comments]

    Dauds first mission

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:39 AM PST

    I tortured Rothwild and didnt bargain with Ames but after leaving the slaughterhouse, its announced that Ames got caught.

    Can i save her somehow? She is nowhere to be found.

    Also i didnt pay for the first safe code before the light wall, where do i find the code? Cant find that Jack guy.

    submitted by /u/moragdong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment