• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 13, 2021

    Dishonored Well… shit. You got me.

    Dishonored Well… shit. You got me.


    Well… shit. You got me.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:59 AM PST

    A Dishonored anime. How cool would a dishonored anime be? A live action series wouldn't be dreamed of due to budget needed but an anime could do anything and everything a live action adaptation couldn't. Image this scene below animated. Corvo vs daud would be awesome.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Dishonored 2 Made me Feel Like an Asshole

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:15 PM PST

    I finished playing Dishonored 2 for the third time as a High Chaos Emily a day ago. After this, I just felt like an ass. Like I am actually questioning my morals and if I am a good person. This game's morality system I making me think bro. That's it, just wanted to put this out there

    submitted by /u/Splintly
    [link] [comments]

    I just woke up from a dream where I played an awesome DLC to Dishonored 2

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:28 AM PST

    It was set in Dunwall during the same time of the events of Dishonred 2. Delilah finished her Coup and you were playing one of the few elite guardsman that survived by pretending to be loyal to her and the duke. You had absolutly Zero Powers just some Sokolov tech and your headquater between Missions was just your arpartment where you lived with your wife.

    You were basically playing the role of a double agent whoms missions had two parts: pretending to do the bidding for Delilah while serectly looking for a way to contect other loyalists. Like I remember one Mission where you had to deliever a message from the throne room to another part of the tower but on your way you sneaked into a forbidden corridore to get some informations. If you were caught you had to kill or find ways to dispose the bodies of your enemies so they wouldn't snitch on you.

    The more missions you played the more corrupted did Dunwall tower become and the guard was replaced with witches. In the end you were caught and imprisioned in the abandoned Brigmore mansion were you had to escape while an unkillable Monster (that used to be a guard member that was experimented on by Delilah) stalked you Outlast-style.

    The last Mission was driving the Wrenhaven river down to Dunwall and looking for your wife. Can't remember if you find her alive but I can imagine that this could depend on your Chaos Level. You met the few surviving guards members that you suspected to be loyal as well and the DLC ends rather bleak with you sitting by a trash fire and sharing a smoke waiting for hatters or witches to find you. Only one guardsman still has hope, as he swears he saw Emily Kaldwin on the docks today making her way up to Dunwall tower.

    I still lay in bed and I really wish I could return to that dream right now. The graphic was great, the gameplay a bit diffrent than the main games and It was refreshing to play on of the people you usually kill or knock out.

    submitted by /u/HeWhoWearsAHatOfIvy
    [link] [comments]

    This could be us����

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 04:27 PM PST

    this art style will never grow old

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Dishonored into TTRPG

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:34 AM PST

    I really want to try playing a dishonored type TTRPG and i have been trying to make it work for quite Some time but i am not 100% sure if i shoud Use a specific system (like dnd 5e, Open legend, pathfinder etc.) or Just work everything from the ground up. If anyone has played any TTRPGs can you give me ideas? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Some_unknown_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Grouping them up

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:34 AM PST

    Question that might be stupid but I tried searching online (especially wikipedia) for the definition. Why is cannon Emily considered an assassin even though she never killed anyone?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Like I understand Corvo might have killed a few people along the way in D1 but Emily canonically is a pacificst and the definition of Assassin is one who commits targeted murder whether for (personal, political , millitary or finance related) reasons. Wouldn't that make canon Emily a conspirator but not an empress turned assassin?

    submitted by /u/datdatdatdatdatboi
    [link] [comments]

    soakylove is standing

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Im amazed by this game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Jumping to the game I actually expected something like Bioshock but got way more than i expected.

    The story and The City's current situation combined with morality and the multiple ways you get to do your job is amazing to be honest. Didnt know the game featured these.

    Those multiple ways are not only 2-3 ways of dealing with your target (kill/spare)but there are some sub-ways of dealing them too.

    Im not playing this game to get best ending but im trying to see it thru Corvo's eyes and somethings in missions bothers me sometimes which makes me go wiki and spoil myself.

    Even though im trying to figure it out on my own that how my actions will affect people around me, some quests like "Duel with Wolf mask guy" fucks me up. Like what was the point of it? I dont wanna kill the guy for no reason, it just doesnt bode well with me. Ive learnt that our guy Peddleton made some jokes about his wife and we dueal to death, ive also learnt i can sleep dart the wolf guy, im just trying to fit it into my logic. What do you guys think?

    For example not killing guards as much as possible sounds logical since these guys were under me a couple of months ago and killing them will make too many widows/orphans whose probably cant afford medicine and become a weeper eventually. Not to mention leaving a wreckage of a city to the kid Emily, which would end up destroy the Empire i assume.

    So while i have itch to kill sometimes, i can fit this reasoning to my logic and enjoy being a ghost-y assassin that only kills when its necessary.

    submitted by /u/moragdong
    [link] [comments]

    idk why i found this funny��

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 10:41 PM PST

    THE GIFT OF HYPATIA

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:33 PM PST

    hey some one know what´s the present of hypatia, she said in a letter that because we saved her, she would give us a gift. (PS: the present is not a better sleeping dart project becuse we get this in her mission).

    submitted by /u/Financial-Time-8695
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for Dishonored VR, Blade & Sorcery Dishonored mod!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:29 AM PST

    I was playing Hitman 3 and I came across Someone named Corvo Black, is this a reference to the Dishonored series?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Uhhh... what?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:24 AM PST

    Best way(s) to record PC gameplay?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 08:03 PM PST

    I have a friend that, after a phone call, is now interested in seeing what game I've been playing.

    What is the best way to record my PC gameplay?

    (As an academic, I'm used to using Screencast-O-Matic or Zoom to record videos. But I expect that gamers do other things.)

    Thanks for the advice!

    submitted by /u/BLHero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment