• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 9, 2022

    Dishonored After 2 years of playing on and off I've finished my first playthrough with 85 hours.

    Dishonored After 2 years of playing on and off I've finished my first playthrough with 85 hours.


    After 2 years of playing on and off I've finished my first playthrough with 85 hours.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 10:03 AM PST

    Someone kidnapped my mattress :( (What happened here? xD)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 02:45 PM PST

    Ive just realized Jindosh is wearing eyeliner and I thought its important to share

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 02:50 PM PST

    If you non lethally assassinate Timsh in the Knife on Dunwall then in The Brigmore Witches you can find him in coldridge prison cell

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 12:51 PM PST

    Cute Lil Corvo by cadeaverart [OC]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 11:20 AM PST

    Are you a low chaos or a high chaos typa guy?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 01:34 PM PST

    Billie Lurk edit i made with the Arcane Enemy song :)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 10:26 AM PST

    A shocking suprise!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 09:07 AM PST

    Getting creative

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 04:15 PM PST

    After all this time! I'VE DONE IT!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 08:46 PM PST

    Question - do you need to get every rune, bonecharm etc for 100%?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 09:50 PM PST

    Also corrupted bonecharms for Brigmore Witches, didn't forget just didn't wanna spoil

    I've done all the Granny Rags recipes also

    I missed ONE Corrupted Bonecharm in the last mission of Brigmore Witches, don't have any saves that could get me back to where I could get it and finish the mission. Do I have to go back and do it all over again just for that one? I still have to do it in High Chaos also (just finished in low chaos) so I might get it done that go around, but does anyone with 100% know for certain whether or not you need them?

    submitted by /u/thebeardedgreek
    [link] [comments]

    If I missed a rune on the boat on mission 2 in d2 than do I have to restart whole mission to get it?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 08:23 PM PST

    Now i have the pin… someday it’ll be a tattoo

    Posted: 07 Jan 2022 04:32 PM PST

    D1, DLC missions

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 04:15 PM PST

    Finished D1 with low chaos, is the DLC worth playing as i head to D2? Does the DLC missions connect in anyway to D2?

    submitted by /u/JosephMCcC
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play dishonoured 2 or 1 first because I haven’t played on pc yet and only on PS4

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 01:57 PM PST

    if you are going for a ghostly run just kill paolo and brne

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 04:03 PM PST

    i was doing a ghostly run for the achivment but tencially got spotted by overseers when transporting paolo's body to brne for a quick second so my run is ruined, hope this helps anyone

    submitted by /u/ShrekIsLove666
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good 21:9 fov?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 05:50 PM PST

    How do I get 2 to work with my 2560x1080 monitor?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 05:00 PM PST

    I she have the game on gamepass if that's the issue

    submitted by /u/Megachamps
    [link] [comments]

    Is 2 good on PS4?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 12:54 PM PST

    “Ghost”, ”Shadow”, and “Clean Hands” achievements not unlocking

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 04:21 PM PST

    I finished the main game (Dishonored 1) today, completing every mission except for "Dishonored", "High Overseer Campbell", and "Loyalists" without killing anyone or being detected. I went back and replayed these 3 missions again and completed them with no kills or detection. Now every mission stat page shows that I was never detected and never killed anyone. But the achievements "Ghost", "Shadow", and "Clean Hands" haven't popped up. Do I need to complete the requirements for them in a single continuous run? I'm on Xbox One if that matters.

    submitted by /u/i_eat_bird
    [link] [comments]

    Sparing Life of Main Target Achievement

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 03:42 PM PST

    Playing Dishonored 2 right now & I want to go Low Chaos but I am wondering if there is an achievement for sparing the life of the main targets like in the first Dishonored. Because I want to kill Mortimer Ramsey, unfortunately he is a main target in the first mission.

    submitted by /u/Ogbanje419
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good fov for 21:9 screen on pc?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 02:58 PM PST

    Do you guys recommend doing a clean hands run through as your first or second play through?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 01:57 AM PST

    I just completed dishonored 1 without killing anybody, now I'm on dishonored 2 and can't decide if I want to avoid killing people on my first run or second run

    submitted by /u/EvilChad23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment