• Breaking News

    Monday, January 3, 2022

    Dishonored Finally something that covers my blank wall. A thousand puzzles.

    Dishonored Finally something that covers my blank wall. A thousand puzzles.


    Finally something that covers my blank wall. A thousand puzzles.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 05:22 AM PST

    Do dresses and skirts exist in the Dishonored univers?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 05:16 AM PST

    I just noticed that I never seen a female character in any Dishonored game wearing a dress or a skirt. All women, from the empress to the lowest maid are wearing pants? I haven't read the books so I dont know if dresses are mentioned there. I suppose even if they exist there must be very out of fashion.

    submitted by /u/HeWhoWearsAHatOfIvy
    [link] [comments]

    why cant i get ghost on the flooded district?!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 04:46 AM PST

    I have done this mission so much i am already frustrated. What is it im doing? i do the granny rags thing, never get detected(most i get is 1 bar out of 3) i use bend time level 2, i dont even get my gear because its gonna be another risk. on top of all that im playing on easy mode. is it the random civilians after you escape dauds base?

    P.S. I am playing high chaos

    submitted by /u/NostalgiaBoi404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment