• Breaking News

    Monday, January 3, 2022

    Dishonored All i gotta say is I'm starting this new year the right way. Happy gaming everyone.

    Dishonored All i gotta say is I'm starting this new year the right way. Happy gaming everyone.


    All i gotta say is I'm starting this new year the right way. Happy gaming everyone.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 08:47 PM PST

    Choosing Emily/Corvo for first playthrough

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 12:45 AM PST

    For first playthrough of Dishonored 2 you recommend choosing

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Leon1700
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1: Decisions, decisions

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 03:32 AM PST

    Hello, so first of all, I get that the game should be played how you want to, but is it frowned upon to play high chaos? I think the combat is pretty cool - plus trying out the upgrades/weapons/gadgets you get, so it would be a shame if I just stealthed around the whole game.

    Next, upgrades and runes. I'm a bit hesitant on the runes. There is one that says I can see people through walls. Will that ruin the game at all? I mean, does it take away any immersion? I guess I can just freely buy the weapon upgrades- bought a few crossbow ones and the mask-zoom in.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Forevershadow1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment