• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 2, 2022

    Dishonored I'm disappointed in you, Arkane

    Dishonored I'm disappointed in you, Arkane


    I'm disappointed in you, Arkane

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 06:11 AM PST

    Which Corvo Attano attire do you prefer?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:20 PM PST

    What do I do with this woman?? She keeps following me and asking for help??

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:10 AM PST

    Took me two hours but I finally finished my drawing of Corvo

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 08:04 PM PST

    This was badass

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 06:10 AM PST

    DOTO ending

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 07:30 AM PST

    Don't mind me.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:42 PM PST

    I mean I'm not one to judge a book by its cover but were you really surprised when you were betrayed by people that look like this?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 09:03 AM PST

    Free to a good home!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 07:58 AM PST

    Dishonored 1: Question on stealth vs nonstealth

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 05:00 AM PST

    Hello, so I'm new to Dishonored. I beat the first level - sewers. I realized afterward that this really is a stealth game, but I pretty much played the first level like an action - killed just about everyone I'd say.

    I heard the "good" ending is for playing somewhat stealthy. Now that I know this, I think I would rather be stealthy, but kill enemies when I have to... would it be okay to continue on forward like this even though I killed people on the first level? Will going about the game with this mindset still allow me to have relatively moderate chaos and a decent ending?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Forevershadow1
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored DLC Problem

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 08:35 AM PST

    Dishonored DLC Problem

    I've bought Brigmore Witches and Knife of Dunwall, i've activated Brigmore Witches with no problem but when i want to activate Knife of Dunwall it says this

    But i have Dishonored on my steam account, do i miss something or?

    submitted by /u/Manzoliu17
    [link] [comments]

    Sitting here watching my son play high chaos, murder-hobo and it's driving me nuts.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:53 PM PST

    I'm not saying anything because it's his choice how to play, but I'm a ghost/non-lethal player and it does not compute.

    submitted by /u/RadFarlander
    [link] [comments]

    Hook Mines + Throwables = Some of the most fun I've had playing Dishonored

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 09:17 AM PST

    (Dishonored 2) (PC) Any way to remove controller look acceleration on pc?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:28 AM PST

    nevermind, it's not worth it

    submitted by /u/Furtive_Fygmy
    [link] [comments]

    My man, my dude, the love of my life.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 06:41 PM PST

    You guys are timing grenades?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 09:20 AM PST

    I've done it, I've beaten all of the games without being detected + not killing anyone

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 08:19 PM PST

    The heir to the throne, Emily Kaldwin, is still missing. Any person with information that leads to her discovery will be granted a substantial reward.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 11:18 PM PST

    Edge of the World Question (Undetected, No Kills run)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:55 PM PST

    Currently on my 4th run on of the game, rather than being High Chaos like my first three runs, I decided to an undetected/no killing run of the game on Very Hard difficulty as I'd scaled up the previous 3 on each of my other runs.

    The problem I'm having is that it keeps saying 1 body is being detected at the end of the mission, however the only people I put to sleep are the 5 guards in the overseer outpost, and I take them all out individually with no detection and store them in the same cupboard.

    The only actual body in my strategy that could be what's being detected is the one Mindy has us bring her, but I usually use slow down time to get from the interrogation room to where she is with it.

    Could doing that optional mission be why one body is being constantly detected?

    I have done 5 runs so far and each one takes over an hour due to the whole outsider thing at the beginning of the mission and also looting while playing too so I'm super frustrated that I somehow keep messing up despite having the route and strategy perfected and double checked each time.

    Help/Suggestions would be welcome! Many thanks

    submitted by /u/DoDGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Boyle's Last, Last Party?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 12:15 AM PST

    Reminds me of Jindosh

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 05:31 PM PST

    Hopefully, this increases your survivability.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Disappearing bodies fix and back alley brawl

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 10:16 AM PST

    Woe

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 06:25 PM PST

    2021 are bad. Could the 2022 get any worse?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 11:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment