• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"


    Karnaca moment

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    Woopsie

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    I think about it at work my friends

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    The witches really let the place go to ruin

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Coldrige prison/Tower location consistent between games?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    So I just found out you can go into the part near the Coldrige Prison Sewers in D2. And that the walls up there lead to the Kaldwin tower.

    So, I'm wondering whether you can go near the prison in return to the tower from D1, or if you can go to the tower in Daud's mission in the prison. I'm just interested whether they planned this all the way back and kept it consistent?

    submitted by /u/NarrowHornet
    [link] [comments]

    Songs of serkonos question

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    Do I have to beat the game to get the trophy or will I get it after I listen to the last song?

    submitted by /u/Edans08
    [link] [comments]

    Lost app manifest files

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    Hey lads, I just recently got a new computer and was messing about with my hard drive and noticed that my Dishonored (1) app manifest was completely blank, could somebody paste it in the comments? It's a pain in the ass to edit and make usable for speedrunning without knowing what even is supposed to be in the original, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Blind-folded
    [link] [comments]

    I started with D2, if I play D1 will it feel dated?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    I finished d2 and currently almost done with death outsider....I wanted to play the original next but wondering if it will feel too dated now that I'm used to the newer graphics?

    submitted by /u/sammyaxelrod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment