• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"

    Dishonored: "Resting for Now"


    A little Corvo sketch

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    The bright guards of Karnaca trying to perform an execution

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Helpful as ever, heart.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    Delilah shot with Nvidia Ansel

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    What's the best bone charm set-up for high chaos Daud in The Knife of Dunwall/Brigmore Witches?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    Samuel makes me play nice

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    I have played completely dark runthroughs and completely ghost/Nokill ones. I was going to do a dark/ghost run but I just can't. None of the rest matters, but I hate that Samuel starts to hate you.

    submitted by /u/Totally_Not_A_Bot_5
    [link] [comments]

    Here's your extra dose of high chaos~

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    hahaha fucking curnow

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    campbell sips his wine and coughs a little

    "take it easy there old son"

    what a lad hahaha

    submitted by /u/MundaneGate
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished my first stealth playthrough, however

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    I didn't get the ghost achievement. I went back and looked, on the second mission, I was seen somehow. Can I go back to that specific mission and just do it without being seen or do I have to do the whole game over again?

    submitted by /u/DickMeatBootySack
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth replaying Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:58 PM PDT

    So I'm on the verge of finishing my first playthrough of the game (Emily with powers), and I had planned to do another playthrough (Corvo without powers). However since I'm leaving my country for a foreign University in a few months, I fear my PC gaming days may soon be over. Considering this time limitation, is it worth it to go through with that second playthrough or should I move on to Death of the Outsider for now? Also, without spoiling anything, what exactly is different with Corvo and what would the point of runes be if I play without powers?

    submitted by /u/Tarkslayer9196
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse 'n Keyboard on console

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    Just started playing, the first game i played on pc, there is no way anymore to add a mouse 'n keyboard function on consoles, specially Xone. I mean, its a singleplayer game, and I don't think its that difficult to port the MK settings to the console. Dishonored needs a MK to play smoothly, use the powers in the best way possible. Love the game, but with a controller you are so limited

    submitted by /u/RenanBan
    [link] [comments]

    Does detection matter when doing a lethal playthrough [d1]

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    I'm getting all the achievements and I'm just starting my lethal playthough. Before I start i want to know if it will make a difference whether I avoid detection or not.

    submitted by /u/hats-are-cool
    [link] [comments]

    Forced to factory reset PS4...Dishonored is the only game I'm happy to start fresh with

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    So my PS4 ran into the issue of not restarting right. It would get to 37% on the "storage system status" page and then boot in safe mode. I was eventually forced to download the 1GB update for version 7.00 on a flash drive and factory reset my PS4. As I come to find out, even though I had an extended storage hooked up to my PS4 none of my saved data was on it. All of my saved data was on my PS4 and applications were on my extended storage.

    So now every game I have ever played has no saved data. I sadly looked through my library to see what games I am willing to start over on. The Witcher? Hellllll no. God of War? That's just gonna make me sad. Spiderman? eh. But the original Dishonored? Hell yeah.

    Everytime I play Dishonored I notice something new...always subtle but of great imporatnce. For example, I just noticed that in the beginning of the game, when Corvo sees Emily, she kissed him on the cheek. It's only a tiny peck but after playing the game multiple times, it brings to life the great stroytelling that Dishonored is known for.

    submitted by /u/DeepThinker98
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to skip the forced powerpoint/void sections of Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Pretty much title. Easily the worst part of the game for me is anything to do with the void. The actual characters they're about are awfully written and it's basically an unskippable powerpoint presentation

    submitted by /u/HeyManILikeYouToo
    [link] [comments]

    What you can do with bullets in Stop Time is kinda stoopid

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    Talkin bout Stop Time and picking up bullets and getting one extra ammo. I can see this being done for all 3 of the bolts. Picking them up and refiring them ain't a problem there but bullets are another thing.

    submitted by /u/dragonedeath
    [link] [comments]

    I’m doing another play-through and I was wondering something about the flooded district

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    After you do or don't take out daud, the next area has you weave through the streets or take a plague train to your destination. To get onto the train I climb through apartments, and in one of them is a girl with a note on her bed, the note saying her family wants her back regardless of the plague. Is there anyway you could knock out the girl and bring her with you back to her family somehow? It sounds reaaaaaaaaally stupid typing it out, but I dunno.

    Edit: I was wondering if you could bring her to the next lvl and somehow find her family...I know, it sounds rlly dumb

    submitted by /u/11646Moe
    [link] [comments]

    need help with lady boyles last party

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    i killed evreyone and cant find the key to lady boyles bedroom

    submitted by /u/masterchiefwound
    [link] [comments]

    Death is too cheap in dishonored

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    They should play out a cinematic of what happens if you die. For example if you die before rescueing Emily they should have a cinematic that shows her becoming a prostitute and the plague running the city to the ground. Trust me, this will motivate players to not be complete morons when playing.

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Of_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment