• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Dishonored Hiram has nobody to play the Dishonored TTRPG with :(

    Dishonored Hiram has nobody to play the Dishonored TTRPG with :(


    Hiram has nobody to play the Dishonored TTRPG with :(

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    My God this was a pain in the ass!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    you know what the worst thing about corvo's pistol is in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    It lacks that "meaty" sound that it had in the first game.

    submitted by /u/Hangdowg
    [link] [comments]

    Have a drawing of The Outsider Mark.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Tried to draw Corvo Attano's Mask (Messed up the lower jaw but it turned out okay.)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Just made myself this phone wallpaper from the concept art

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Corvo and moving on.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    So does Corvo ever move on after Jessamine? I completely understand if he doesn't. But with him being Duke in Serkonos would he need another heir besides Emily? Or is this just a big brain Ck2 play by our Royal Protector?

    submitted by /u/Tyrbrood
    [link] [comments]

    I got an audio problem T-T

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    sooo i hope i get answered since this place isnt too "active" per say, but i got a problem, the main dialogue is gone, i cant hear anyone talk, and they look like they are miming, i got the game from the pc app Xbox (beta) in game pass, can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/BeanieJam
    [link] [comments]

    Noticed a neat little detail

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    So I was playing in a high chaos flesh and steel and I noticed something. If you bring Paolo to The Overseers alive, you get to see him in chains in the ending where Byrne takes over.

    submitted by /u/geckromancer649
    [link] [comments]

    Really confused and a bit salty rn

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Just beat the game and looked back at every stats page for each mission and they all have the mark checked for "didn't kill anyone". The Clean Hands achievement is still locked for me though. I made sure each target was neutralized non lethally and ONLY used sleep darts or choked guards unconscious. Why's it still locked?

    submitted by /u/bboardwell
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game know if you miss a collectible, and alter your previous saves?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    This might be a stupid, ridiculous question, but do your saves in a mission become altered after the fact, if you miss a collectible and then move on to the next mission?

    This is my second playthrough, and I missed a painting in mission 4, but didn't realize until I finished the mission and moved on to the next one. At first I didn't care, and started the bit in the void with Delilah. But then I realized I DO care, and wanted to go back and collect it. It was the painting in the bathroom that I missed - I Look Upon the Craftsman.

    So I load up the last save I had for that mission, which was still in the mansion after having killed Jindosh and collected Sokolov- but before putting him in the carriage and leaving. So I dropped Sokolov in the foyer and ran over to the bathroom and... It's not there. The frame isn't there at all.

    But surely it wouldn't have just disappeared for no reason? Is it because I completed the mission and the game knows it? Is there no way to collect this painting unless I replay the whole mission from the beginning?

    submitted by /u/gotfoundout
    [link] [comments]

    What dishonored game has better pure stealth gameplay?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I'm wanting to play one of the dishonored games and wondering which one i should do.

    I dont care about starting with the 2nd game since i already played most of the 1st one a few years ago, but Ive been looking for a stealth game to play and was wondering which one to pick

    submitted by /u/setveen
    [link] [comments]

    Powers

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I've never played a Dishonored game but during quarantine I've been bored and looking for something to do. I probably won't pay any attention to the story so I was wondering which game has the best powers to mess around with?

    submitted by /u/TheCamel95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment