• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Dishonored No way this guy is alive

    Dishonored No way this guy is alive


    No way this guy is alive

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Mark of the outsider...on my DOOR? So I had a lot of time rn and decided to paint this on my door. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    What would you do in Dishonored?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    If you live in Dishonored world, how would you live there, what job would you choose? Would you be a farmer, guard, own a shop, joint the navy, be a overseer, or part of some gang? I wish work for city watch/ grand guard, and try make a career there, get my own squad, get some medals, or be a bodyguard for some rich aristocrat.. But I'm affraid with my luck, I would end up homeless and eaten by rats or get stab in the back by some thug in the back alley.

    submitted by /u/ObsoleteTerminator
    [link] [comments]

    The PDF has been out for some weeks. Has anyone played it?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    So apparently it really IS impossible to perform a High Chaos + Ghost Playthrough in Dishonored?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    According to the wiki, You can only kill key targets AFTER the Prison Escape, so... Apparently killing everyone immediately takes away the possibility of Ghost + High Chaos?

    submitted by /u/Megablackholebuster
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid virus, pandemics, vaccine, bunch of craps.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Recently played dishonored 1, and this just couldn't get out of my head.

    submitted by /u/alqaadi
    [link] [comments]

    Been social distancing in Pandyssia recently...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    A rough portrait of Daud. Maybe it’s worth a little coin.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I'm a complete shit at this game

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I really want to get the hang of stealth game but I can't and it's really frustating

    I finished the first Dishonored and I bought the 2nd one recently,

    I'm about to go to the manor where sokolov is kept prisoner, so I arrive at the second station with the car, where there is a combination to find and open the gate so the car can continue

    no need to say that I can't find this freaking combination so I tried another route, where you have to remove the whale liquid (I don't know the exact terms in english) to get pass the electricity portal on the left but I keep getting spotted by guards

    I also found a door in the alley, of course it needs a key to be opened that I can't find either

    seriously I don't know what to do, can't find anything, and I keep being spotted by guards, if you guys have tips, I'd be glad

    PS: I play in hard mode btw, but I think It's not the reason I can't do anything really, it's more how I approach stuff

    submitted by /u/PounchPounch
    [link] [comments]

    A huge thanks to this community.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    A week ago or so I have posted on this sub reddit my frustration toward these games. I have bought all of three games but I didn't enjoy none of them. So I asked for help on this community and the question was: "what am I doing wrong"? And one guy told me "just play however you want, that's why these games are so awesome". I have then decided to download them again on my ps4, starting by the first and..oh my god, I am in love with this game(at least the first). One week ago I thought"I hate these games so much, but why, they seem so awesome" and now I think" damn, these games are about to go in my top 10 of all time". I started reading every book because the lore is so awesome, try every shortcut, climb up buildings and everything is perfect. Today, I finished my non lethal, ghost run. Now it's dlc time!

    submitted by /u/Francescopl
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ng+

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Does difficulty setting in d2 affect ng+? In other words if I play the game on hard will ng+ be more difficult than it would be had I played on easy?

    submitted by /u/GlorygoleGargoyle
    [link] [comments]

    You want a teleport in greater distances?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 NG+

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Hi everyone so I was wondering does Dishonoured 2 still have a NG+ mode and if so what gets carried over Blueprints, Coins, Runes, Bonecharms? Please advise thanks

    submitted by /u/tayanab92
    [link] [comments]

    Void Souls

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Anyone got any theories as to why the people who are just chilling next to the outsider at the end of DOTO are actually there? As in why those people specifically. Always puzzled me.

    submitted by /u/12Bowhay
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with chaining Possession

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm going for the Circle of Life achievement at Addermire (saved game partway through to go back to - can't find any native rats in the area and there sure are a bunch of guards I knocked out and can't move with anymore, but I just bought myself Devouring Swarm so I can make my own rats, and I think I can cover all the necessary distance with the remaining guys). However, in pre-testing a few legs of the trip, it seems like I'm having trouble chaining Possession at all, despite it being fully upgraded. For example, I go over to the guard in the foyer while possessing a bloodfly or a civilian, and left mouse click at him, but nothing happens.

    Is there something I'm missing? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/cleanthrowaway2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment