• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Dishonored Just got my Outsider's Mark

    Dishonored Just got my Outsider's Mark


    Just got my Outsider's Mark

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Deserves a lot more appreciation. The unsung hero

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    These journals reminded me of the ones that you can browse through in the Dishonored series, so I got them!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Void ice cream flavor

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I could find some replica coins either 3d printed or proper metal from D1 or D2 as I really love the design and just overall style of the coins in general. (Picture is just for reference of the coins I guess it's not really necessary)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Apparently Delilah is just chilling up here

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    What is everyone’s favorite missions in the franchise?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Just wanted to post a positive thread :)

    My personal favorites are as follows, not in this order (actual titles of the missions have been changed so I don't spoil stuff for new players): - The Boyles - Jindosh - Loyalists - The Duke - Royal Conservatory - Rothwild

    *Apologies for the formatting, I'm using mobile. This list includes D1, D1 DLCs, & D2. I haven't played the 2nd game's DLC yet but hope to purchase it soon.

    submitted by /u/SamofSamNation
    [link] [comments]

    Crowley's Last Message

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Who was the person that wants to take over the whole Bottle Street Gang?

    submitted by /u/dragonedeath
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Poster Design

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any clue as to the names of the people behind the poster designs through the second game? Looking at the more Victorian style designs like the Carcofini, the Razina Rosewater, etc.

    submitted by /u/12Bowhay
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Assume all combatants are alert and actively using their offensive methods against each other. Also, assume that the Whaler normally has access to both blink and pull, as well as his/her wristbow.

    The options are a bit weirdly worded, and I know I could've made two separate polls for this, but I'm trying to be "post-efficient." In short, there are two distinct scenarios I'm wondering about:

    -Whaler vs. Music Box Overseer

    -Whaler vs. Tallboy

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Reployer
    [link] [comments]

    Running Dishonored 2 on a laptop with two graphics cards in 2020

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    When I first got the game, one of things I found out was that I had to disable one of my graphics drivers (specifically, the non-game integrated one) in order to run the game at all. I got used to doing this every time I wanted to play.

    In 2020, I now want to play on my second, large monitor (still using the same laptop). However, despite the numerous updates since, I still need to disable my integrated graphics card in order to launch the game at all. However, the integrated GPU is necessary for handling multi-monitor stuff - when it's disabled, my laptop won't recognize the second monitor at all.

    Does anyone know a way to get around this? Did I somehow miss a patch that fixes all of this?

    submitted by /u/throwaway321768
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS FOR DISHONORED 2]

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Just realized on my secong playthrough (High Chaos with Emily) that Meagan kept her eye and arm after I saved Stilton. On my first one (Corvo, low chaos) I noticed something different about her but couldnt put the finger on what. Pretty neat.

    submitted by /u/obigbrubs
    [link] [comments]

    Cool painting based on someone's dream

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Grenade Glitch :D

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Is there any dam way to take down people non lethally in a fight ?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    First of all I'm loving this game and I think its great the story is pretty good but the fact that to get the good ending I gotta barley kill people and stealth the whole game sorta ruins it for me . My first playthrough I didn't know and killed everyone as it was the most fun way to play but then I got the bad ending which bummed me out but playing non lethal is kind of making the game boring. It also is taking way longer to finish the game and a few times I've gotten caught so I've had no choice but to kill them and that is what caused me to kill like 10+ people getting me a high chaos rating which then I gotta go back to an older save and do the mission from the start . That's why I'm asking if there's any other way to take them down in a fight without killing ? I know there's the sleeping darts but is there some other way to knock them out? And is the second game like this aswell with the high/low chaos rating for the endings? Coz if it is im really not looking forward to it that much.

    submitted by /u/skibidi69
    [link] [comments]

    Is dishonored still worth playing today?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Never tried and have heard amazing things. How similar is the feeling of this game to half life 2?

    submitted by /u/jami98
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to the game I've seen one playthrough from best at nothing YouTube channel but I think I discovered a bug essentially I'm on the third mission I killed most of the people I and killed the crown killer as soon as I got there I got Hamilton safe and got his key but now it has a waypoint on the killers office and all it says is recuperation and I don't know what to do even if I go down to the boat I forgot her name says something around the lines of figure out what to do with the crown killer because I don't feel like typing the actual name

    submitted by /u/tmanrockstarthe2nd
    [link] [comments]

    Second time it hasn’t given it to me. I’m cursed I guess.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    GUYS, IT F*CKING HAPPENED AGAIN

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Went through the whole game in one sitting just now and it still didn't give me the clean hands achievement. I got the shadow achievement just now but no clean hands! Each mission said "Didn't kill anyone" at the end! WTF

    submitted by /u/bboardwell
    [link] [comments]

    Wouldn't it be interesting if you could kick manually?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    What is your least favorite level in the dishonored universe?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    For me it was the crown killer mission in dishonored 2. I've done plenty of play throughs of the game and every time I get there I try to do it as fast as I can. I dunno why but it's always felt really lifeless to me and the music on that level gives it a really eerie vibe that doesn't sit well with me.

    submitted by /u/11646Moe
    [link] [comments]

    What would your ideal Dishonored 3 look like?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I just finished all the games and this is what i think would make Dishonored 3 a great game:

    • characters like the ones in the first game: while not the best characters they were really nicely written and some of.the were lovable

    -gameplay and level of detail like in Dishonored 2: the maps were massive, some features like the clockwork soldiers were unique and some levels like the clockwork mansion and a crack in the slab were unforgettable

    • side quests like in DOTO: they were so cool and made up a huge part of the game. I spent like 2 and a half hours on each mission just to finish them. Some required patience and some were even puzzle like. I liked the one where you had to disarm all those traps before taking the artifact

    • gadgets and use of the environment as in DOTO: i found that in DOTO i used stuff like cloroform much more. There were parts where you could throw a bottle of chloroform in one direction and a perfectly timed grenade in another direction so you could knock loads of people while remaining undetected. I spent like an hour trying to figure ou how to knock all the people from the Spector Club.

    • as for powers, the ones from TKOD and the ones from Dishonored 2 would be enough. Depending on which ending of DOTO is cannon, we could see characters with different powers but tbh i cant see what more they can add.

    • the architecture in all games was great and so was level design was on point. I loved how safe codesbwere different in Dishonored 2, the crazy jindosh lock and the Fibonacci's sequence in DOTO.

    • as for the lore and setting I'd love to either explore the continent or the rainy Morley/ snowy Tyvia. It would seem kinda odd to have steampunk architecture in Tyvia, which i think would look like Russia in the 17th century but nonetheless it would be nice. Some people said they would like to see a game set in the future but personally, the time the game is set in is perfect. I started playing this because of the original Thief games and it gave a similar vibe that not to many games can give (i recommend Dark Messiah, The Thief Trilogy, The Dark Mod and even the newer Thief game)

    • for the story line, they could make it less stereotypical, I'd love to see a poor man who has been marked by the outsider and kinda progressively falls into a plot in his hometown, a fight between cults and the overseers. Even an overseer who is given the mark and is thrown out of the abbey and is labeled as a heretic. A poor thief on a revenge mission against the corrupt town officials.- i d love to see levels that start as a day to day thieving run and end up as something more complex. - maintenance missions where you need money to pay your rent and you have to wander through the city to find coins.

    That's all i can think of right now. After these 3 games, that gave me a lot of new hopes for the gaming industry, it's gonna be hard, if Dishonored 3 ever comes out, to top that. But I'm happy that my faith in gaming lies in the hands of such a great studio. Even if they would quit making games they still made the most influential games i ever played.

    submitted by /u/Throwback69637383948
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment