• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Dishonored Made some slight improvements to my Addermire Solution Prop

    Dishonored Made some slight improvements to my Addermire Solution Prop


    Made some slight improvements to my Addermire Solution Prop

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Rate my Outsider's mark?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Emily & Outsider

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    If you could choose one power from Dishonored, what would you choose? ... I'd choose Corvo's ability to instantly convert any random junk into coin

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    But seriously though, my real choice would be blink/far reach

    submitted by /u/Weardow7
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored in Feudal Japan

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I just red an article that said Dishonored was originaly ment to be set at Feudal Japan and now I can't stop thinking about how odd that would be.Here's the link btw

    submitted by /u/WalkingD41
    [link] [comments]

    Started this game at the start of the pandemic. Glad to get this platinum & move on to the next game in the series!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Facepalm confessions thread

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    In the Albarca Baths I spent a ridiculous amount of effort sneaking around the first floor, trying to find ways to knock everyone out and stay undetected. I lost all hope when I found the note on the mechanism and realized I could just free Daud to do the job (btw, how did he pull it off?)

    Have you had aha moments like this?

    submitted by /u/Isoldmymoney
    [link] [comments]

    My game only Hassan quarter of the screen. Is there a way to fix this?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: Edge of the World, The Good Doctor, Royal Conservatory, and Dust District are underrated

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Tagged as spoiler because I don't want this post flagged and reported. But as the titles say, I think that those missions just have a certain type of atmosphere to them that takes time to really appreciate and grow on the player.

    I loved how Edge of the World introduced the Karnaca citizens going about their daily routine and just set the tone for how it was different from Dunwall; how the Good Doctor introduced Addemire Institute and the interesting journal from Vera Moray; how the Royal Conservatory was our first look of the Brigmore Witches (aside from the two-parter Daud DLC) in their primary stronghold in Karnaca; and the Dust District for being able to explore Corvo's house and read the journal of his mother.

    Dishonored 1 is a tough act to follow and I get that, but the levels from 2 did leave me with their own impressions too. Anyways, shall we gather for cigars and whiskey tonight?

    submitted by /u/kagewolf
    [link] [comments]

    (D2) Permanent solution to disabling Depth of View on PC

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    As the title states is there a solution to this issue?

    submitted by /u/Hangdowg
    [link] [comments]

    Out of every target in one, two, and DotO, which one do you think deserved their punishment the least?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I think for me it would probably be Barrister Timsh or Teague Martin (does he count? I don't know.)

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    Who Gets the Mark?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    (My apologies if this was already asked.)

    Who typically gets the mark of the Outsider? According to the wiki, it's basically whoever "interests" him the most. Combined with the fact that he's neutral, he seems to have some distaste for murder and evil choices, and he gives it to see what would happen if a person suddenly had a position of power (I think), then does that lead to a certain criteria of who gets the mark?

    Fanatical followers disgusts him or disinterests him if I'm correct, geniuses like Sokolov aren't "interesting" enough, and he seems to also give it to those that hit the lowest point of their lives.

    (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

    So in a nutshell, who gets the mark, and who doesn't? Who qualifies as being "interesting" enough?

    (I'm asking since I want to write a fanfiction. Many thanks!)

    submitted by /u/PatientA12
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my physical copy 23.77gb while every other copy is 27gb?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Playthrough ideas

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Yo ive done so many different play throughs of dishonored and so have majority of the people on this sub. i think it would be cool if we could do like a community challenge or something also im dying of boredom in lockdown. The idea for this would be for us to play the game completely diff than normal so the normal runs like no powers and high/low chaos runs are whatever but in this case i mean like low/high chaos with only the abilites you can upgrade like adrenaline the double jump and such but no powers would anyone be interested or just have ideas of diff playthroughs?

    Also i wouldnt know how to start this community.

    submitted by /u/arianjesuz
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I know I'm gonna get a load of hate from this but I was a little let down by Dishonoured 2. Dishonoured 1 is one of my favourite games of all time and I just don't think the sequel lived up to the first one. I know it's hard for a sequel to live up to the original but I was really let down by it. It's an alright game but I just think it was all that. But yeah if I'm not alone lemme know or if I'm missing something that would be cool too :))))))

    submitted by /u/Raistrikk
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to my lean in the first game? Technical issues

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I'm playing Dishonored 1 again, but why is my lean so constricted? For some reason I can only lean a very shallow angle, maybe 20 degrees at best. This is distinctly not how leaning functioned in the first game. I had the difficult mod configs in, but I deleted them and my lean is still constrained? That shouldn't be possible, I checked the local, default values with those in the mod files and they're different so the modified files should be gone, yet my lean still isn't working. This is a completely fresh install, it doesn't make sense.

    submitted by /u/Snax_Sealion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment