• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Dishonored A visual tutorial for you guys

    Dishonored A visual tutorial for you guys


    A visual tutorial for you guys

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Corvo Attano's Assassin Mask

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Someone’s practicing black magic out here in the desert

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Are there cats in the Dishonored world?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Currently playing Dishonored 1 and never saw any cats.I don't know if there are cats in Dishonored 2 or DOTO as I've yet to play them but I searched the wiki and the only result that came up on cat is The Golden Cat.

    If cats do exist in the Dishonored world,would the plague be as bad as it was in the first game?

    submitted by /u/connorandelnino
    [link] [comments]

    Blow off

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    What architectural style is the Addemire Institute ?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I was wondering after running through Addemire Institute.. Can someone tell me what type of architecture this is ? It sort of has this botanical garden / art-deco / classical vibe. But I just can't put my finger on it. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/olmootwo
    [link] [comments]

    To anyone who has completed the >1% crazy achievements, how was your experience?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I've done em all and it took me 5 or 6 hrs EACH on some of them.

    submitted by /u/Zenolth
    [link] [comments]

    Mods/settings/etc. to make Dishonored 2 run well on high frame rate PC?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I've got a moderately old but still decent system (especially for the date of D2's release - 6600K, 1070, 16GB RAM), and I recently tried playing through D2 again and I feel like it's performing way worse than I remember. Admittedly since I first played it I've gotten a bit more critical of performance, as I picked up a 144hz monitor and have been playing most games at or near that fps, but D2 just isn't getting anywhere close to playable performance. I know the game was plagued at launch with performance issues but almost 3 1/2 years on I had assumed it would have long since been patched. Apparently not, as I've been experiencing stuttering, frame rate dips, weird mouse movement, the works. These issues persist across all graphics settings from Ultra to Very Low, including Vsync on/off and frame caps. Has there been a conclusive fix/mod that fixes these issues? I haven't been able to find anything concrete or notable that has worked for me.

    EDIT: I would like to note that I currently have D2 on my 7200RPM HDD instead of an SSD, due to space limitations. Would freeing up space and putting it on my SSD fix the issues? I'd rather get a definitive answer before going through that hassle, as it'll be a lot of deleting/creative restructuring.

    submitted by /u/KnightPlutonian
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Dishonored 2 achievement bug

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    After completing The Royal Conservatory (the fifth mission) I unlocked the "Ghosty" and "Alternative Approach" achievements despite completing every previous mission without killing anyone or being detected.

    Just curious as to why I hadn't unlocked these before and if anyone else has experienced something similar.

    submitted by /u/UnknownVariation
    [link] [comments]

    Who would you cast in a Dishonored movie/TV series?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Tom Hiddleston as Corvo Attano

    James Cromwell as Lord Regent Burrows

    Viggo Mortensen as Daud

    Christian Bale as Slackjaw

    Timothee Chalamee as The Outsider

    submitted by /u/Attano_451
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment