• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Dishonored Bro, wear a mask

    Dishonored Bro, wear a mask


    Bro, wear a mask

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Paolo and Mindy by coupleofkooks

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Wolfhound not feeling so well

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    PSA: STEAM SALE ON DISHONORED SERIES THIS WEEK

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Just an FYI there is a 70% sale on the dishonored trilogy rn on steam. It's $25 for the complete collection.

    submitted by /u/WTG_Cannon
    [link] [comments]

    Finally solved the Jindosh Riddle on my own! Here's my collection of sticky-notes and wrong answers.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I finally got 100 percent on Dishonored 2 after procrastinating doing the 'Well Funded' achievement for like 3 months.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 demo won’t load on PS4

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Hey I recently got around to finishing the first Dishonored and was planning on getting the second soon. Until then I decided to try the demo but every time I boot it up it shows me a loading screen with Emily and Corvo's face split and a loading bar underneath, every time the loading bar fills but it never loads. I've tried looking for a solution but I only find solutions for PC. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Totally-Not-A-Synth
    [link] [comments]

    Any PS4 players have trouble with the gameplay?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask. Mainly asking about D2 and DotO, but I want to take advantage of the sale on PS4 since my PC doesn't handle the games too great. I'm worried about how the game controls though, since I've heard some bad things about it. For those who play on PS4, do the controls hinder the enjoyment of the game at all? Or does it make stealth any harder?

    submitted by /u/Yuri-bird
    [link] [comments]

    Really tempted with the sale, is the trilogy accessible for hearing-impaired?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Hello, so I can't play with game sound for serious personal reasons. I found its on sale for 35 AUD and I know its a stealth game. Despite that, can I play without sound and be able to smoothly go through it? I didn't really struggle with Deus Ex Mankind Divided (only got half-way through it before putting it down for other reasons) and beat The Last of Us. I heard the latter was quite awful to play without sound but I could manage on Easy at least

    submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

    How do the witches and daud's assasins use powers?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    They are not marked by the outsider but can teleport and do other kinds of powers. So how does that work?

    submitted by /u/Namelessboi117
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 2014 Thief reboot a good way to get a dishonored fix?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    It looks aesthetically similar, and I'm jonesing for a game that plays like dishonored (I've replayed them too many times to do it again).

    submitted by /u/Burnnoticelover
    [link] [comments]

    Is the complete collection worth pick up now in 2020?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    I've heard that the game were broken or at least dishonored 2 was broken. Are they fixed now or should I not bother?

    submitted by /u/Grilled_Cheese_Stick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment