• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Dishonored The interiors of Dishonored 2 are some of my favorites in any game (concept art)

    Dishonored The interiors of Dishonored 2 are some of my favorites in any game (concept art)


    The interiors of Dishonored 2 are some of my favorites in any game (concept art)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    She has seen me through dark waters by coupleofkooks

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Definitely not my best work, but I drew the Outsider

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Should I do a no killing run as my first playthrough?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Hello! So I just picked up dishonored and the game honestly looks like a ton of fun! I am a huge fan of organic choices in games (as in choices that happen organically through gameplay as opposed to through a menu) and so the fact that you can choose whether or not to kill the guards seemed like a fun gameplay element. So I went through the first mission without killing anyone, but instead of feeling like I was making a moral choice it just felt tedious since every time I was caught I had to reload from a checkpoint. I also felt like I was missing out on certain gameplay elements such as the unique looking combat. I ultimately want to try to do a playthrough this way, but I wonder if it might not be better for a second playthrough.

    submitted by /u/namf0
    [link] [comments]

    Update in the Arkane Outsiders discord: the Dishonored soundtrack will be returning to music streaming services soon™!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    i love books

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    is there supposed to be a key here? dont think i can advance without it?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Just keep blinking once every while, that should get you where you’re going.... eventually

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Just finished the first game again

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    the story from dishonored 1 is so god damn good, for lack of a better word, e p i c. I know some people probably disagree with me but i personally adore the first game over the second, though i do prefer the gameplay in the second. Just the characters, the outsider especially, the story of just some guy that loses his honor and tries to get it back - so good. In the second game i had a really hard time connecting with any of the characters, even Corvo!! I hate that they gave him a voice i think it was a terrible decision, i like silent boi more. To be fair, in both games I feel like an absolute badass, but just the characters and story in the first tops it for me. Also, the outsider in the first game genuinely feels like a sadistic being, someone who messes with the world to see how it ripples, in dishonored 2 he seems try hard. Also I like the voice a lot more in 1 (ily tho robin lord taylor). One last thing, Samuel is so much better than meagan, she also seems really try hard and just awkward (in a bad way). Samuel is so cool, they just really did a better job with the characters in the first game. Anyway, I just finished the first game low chaos and that outro with the outsider and then that song, hit me like a fuckin semi truck ngl.

    submitted by /u/lil_freed
    [link] [comments]

    If I could only buy one, which Dishonored would you recommend buying?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Unfortunately I can only buy one right now, but I've been looking for a good stealth game recently and I'm considering buying one of the Dishonored games on PC.

    Which one do you consider to be the best, gameplay-wise? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Doneos
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 PC performance tips?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Hi folks, I recently bought Dishonored 2 after beating Dishonored a few weeks ago. My performance with Dishonored was very good and I can't remember ANY problem areas where the game frequently dropped below 60 on high settings. Dishonored 2 however I'm having a lot of problems with. The first level had weird micro stutters but, even on low, the second level keeps dropping to ~40 and it's extremely noticeable. Granted it seems to be a huge level with lots of NPCs but this game is 4 years old and my PC can run most 2016 games at 60 on at least medium settings. I could even run Prey, a later Arkane game, better than this.

    I looked it up and apparently optimization for this game was a big issue but I didn't see any recent discussions on it. Does anybody have any advice on how to improve performance for this game, maybe specifically for my setup?

    • CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X
    • GPU: GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
    • 16GB RAM
    submitted by /u/RichHighlight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment