• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Dishonored "Will you have some wine? It's a Tyvian red! It will make this business pass all the quicker"

    Dishonored "Will you have some wine? It's a Tyvian red! It will make this business pass all the quicker"


    "Will you have some wine? It's a Tyvian red! It will make this business pass all the quicker"

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    t pose hatter t pose hatter

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Does the duel with Billie in High Chaos count as detected?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I'm trying to go through every Dishonored game in Ghost, but I don't care about chaos. Have I screwed myself for The Knife of Dunwall?

    submitted by /u/PokecrafterChampion
    [link] [comments]

    Help with dishonored 2 clockwork mansion guest area

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    In the guest area theres a wall of light I don't see on tutorials and such, im guessing I didn't disable it earlier. I dont know how to go from here and am wondering if there's a way forward without replaying the mission. Maybe destroy it somehow or go another way? Whenever i go too far, which is unclear when, i instantly die. If anyone knows what to do, id love to hear. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Tui1a
    [link] [comments]

    Moving after quick access wheel

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Hey ya'll so I was recently playing through DH1 and every once in a while I wouldn't be able to move forward with the W key after using the wheel. I would have to jump a few times and move left and right before I would be able to move forward again. This started about halfway through the main story and continued through KoD and BW. Anyone else experience this? And if you have, a way to stop it? It's not a game breaking issue, just slightly annoying.

    submitted by /u/Savvy870
    [link] [comments]

    How I like to have fun in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Ghost Achievement?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    I just played through the full game again trying to get the ghost and shadow achievements on steam, but only got shadow. I killed all the targets, but no one else besides the two weepers under the Pub.

    I'm not sure, but I have a suspicion that it was due to my killing of Lady Boyle, when I noticed after finishing the mission I got the "ghost" box ticked, but the game said I killed a civilian. Or maybe the weepers?

    Does anyone know how what could cause this?

    submitted by /u/alb120
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the series...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Took a long break after beating Dishonoured, like a year or two before I finally came to play Dishonoured 2 3 weeks ago and DOTO a week ago.

    What can I say, Dishonoured 2 is a masterclass in videogame development. A lot of developers need to study Dishonoured 2 to learn how to make an almost perfect game:

    • Great gameplay : Check
    • Great graphics: Check
    • Incredible level design (Jindosh's clockwork mansion) : Check
    • awesome lore : Check
    • knowing not to overstay your welcome: CHECK!!!

    I just can't say enough good things about DH 2 I really take my hats off to the developers for such an incredible job. I also thought Death of the Outsider was short and sweet, and you could choose to extend the experience through doing contracts. Anyway, I look forward to see what is next from this great team.

    submitted by /u/Grendizer80
    [link] [comments]

    In dishonored 1, what the max amount of kills I can get in low chaos before it turns into high chaos?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment