• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Dishonored Well Corvo, You know I had to do it to em.

    Dishonored Well Corvo, You know I had to do it to em.


    Well Corvo, You know I had to do it to em.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    First time playing through Dishonored 2. Would it have been faster to play through the dust district? Yes, but I can't leave a puzzle unsolved.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    New player here. I love how much the game feels like a puzzle

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I came in expecting a regular stealth assassin game, but it's so much more. Every encounter has so many possible outcomes because the player is given an arsenal of fun and effective solutions. Spells, traps, distractions or straight up guns blazing murder. On top of this the world is interesting to explore and rewards the player for doing so. I just went into some guys house, read a note, and unlocked his safe by looking at his paintings. Idk if rants like this are allowed, but I wanted to share my excitement.

    submitted by /u/KubaG7
    [link] [comments]

    ***ZAPP***

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I’m dying here please help

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    A sliding bevel makes a decent discount-Corvo sword if you like to LARP in the sewers.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    How do you get the blackmarket key in the first town with one

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Another nice wallpaper for y'all, anyways gotta get back to robbing the bank ;)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    My brother drew this extended Dishonored symbol

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 soundtrack removed from apple music / amazon / spotify

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Anyone know why that is?

    submitted by /u/cannonfodderian
    [link] [comments]

    I saw Bioshock: The collection on sale and I'm thinking to get it since I've finished The death of the Outsider yesterday and I'm looking for something similar. Is it worth it?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment