• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Dishonored I feel like gathering for whiskey and cigars tonight after finally managing to do this

    Dishonored I feel like gathering for whiskey and cigars tonight after finally managing to do this


    I feel like gathering for whiskey and cigars tonight after finally managing to do this

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I finally printed dr hypatias Addermire Institute.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    "The Officers and the Men" (I honestly don't know why I took the time to do this)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Found this, thought it looked...fishily familiar

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Really weird mouse problem (Dishonored 2)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I haven't seen anyone else having this problem. So when I turn left with my mouse, sometimes it will drop the sensitivity to maybe 10 (it feels like that at least). But if I turn right, everything is fine. So when I want to turn left, it is faster to do a 345º turn to the right rather than look a bit to the left.

    Has someone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/HillFarmer
    [link] [comments]

    Bonecharm traits not stacking?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    You decide my next run? Dishonoured 2

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    So I've just finished dishonoured 1 ghost and all with powers and I'm about to start number 2 but wanted reddit to decide my run

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LayDownKing
    [link] [comments]

    So, I made a dishonored discord if anyone wants to join, first couple of people will be mods and I will be quite active so yeah, enjoy

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Where did the OST go?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 OST isn't available on Spotify anymore. Where'd it go?

    submitted by /u/Cromakoth
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the OST go?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 OST isn't available on Spotify anymore. Where'd it go?

    submitted by /u/Cromakoth
    [link] [comments]

    I am having some problems with Dishonored 2 and I can't open it.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    So... in the Steam summer sale, I decided to buy some games, I knew my PC couldn't run many games well, but I still decided to get some recent games, that's when I saw Prey + Dishonored 2 in promotion, I thought "well, I think I could try to run it, if it's playable I think it's okey" and then, I brought them with some other games. Fast forward to today, I decided to start Dishonored 2 for the first time, since I had recently finished Dishonored (great game that has been with me since I first brought my Xbox when I was pretty young), but here the problem started, the game opened, but didn't passed through the copyright screen, I tried once again, and then I came to the menu, I thought "yeah I think it's okey now, I'mma go to class" and okey, I closed the game and now it have the same problem... actually, it doesn't even go through the screen with Corvo and Emily, this is strange because Prey didn't had anything like that, it runs well in my PC, not 60 fps but it still plays consistently. Someone else had this problem? If so, how did you fixed it? thanks, and sorry for anything that bothered you.

    submitted by /u/Patinho_Feio_do_Role
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to know if I still can get the ghost achievement

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I just completed the quest where you need to kill Campbell so what I did was that I spilled the drinks, followed them down to the hidden room, sliced Campbells throat and saved the other guy. I did not bring Campbell to the interrogation room. I already have clean hands achievement but is what I did valid to get the Ghost achievement or do I need to bring him to the interrogation room?

    Edit: This is Dishonored 1 if it wasn't obvious.

    submitted by /u/affafa
    [link] [comments]

    Is there New Game+ in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Turns out there is going to be a Tabletop Dishonored game.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    So I was playing Death Of The Outsider and whenever I load a save the screen would just be black while loading but would show the loading screen once it says press anything to continue, I tried messing with the config file and going into borderless full screen but nothing, any fixes??

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I WENT THIS ENTIRE TIME WITHOUT CRAFTING BONECHARMS!?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I can't believe it. You can have 10!? bonecharms with 4!? traits each!? It's so insanely nice! Do this if you aren't!

    submitted by /u/Developing_Onsgard
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 Issue with Ghost achievement?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Aight this is my 4th finished playthrough of the first dishonored game... I just want that Ghost achievement goddamn it. This time I'm really sure I didn't do anything wrong: No kills (at all), no detections, no alarms rung, no bodies found. I didn't do anything involving Granny Rags, and I made sure to sleep dart the weepers in the sewer without being seen by either of them.

    I got Shadow on my second runthrough and I figured that the problem was that the pendletons saw the unconscious bodies of their lady friends right before I killed them, so on the third playthrough, I made sure to go full nonlethal and not even interact with them. Still no ghost. Looked back through the mission stats, the only thing I didn't perfect were two unconscious bodies found in the very first mission. So I replayed it again and made sure no bodies were ever found, no alarms were ever rung, etc. Just finished it and still no achievement. The only thing is I did complete the first mission a couple times with bodies found, but I immediately replayed it without progressing, so it shouldn't be an issue?

    Is there anything else here I'm missing? Or is it just bugged? I got Clean Hands just fine on my first playthrough, and Shadow just fine on my second, and Mostly Flesh and Steel just fine on my third, so it's not like the end of game achievements haven't been working for me otherwise. Is there a certain difficulty you have to play at to get Ghost? I've been playing on Normal.

    Edit: Do you have to kill all the targets? Because I believe I've taken out at least one nonlethally every time.

    submitted by /u/Nihil_esque
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me witht he first mission in ghost, clean hands? I literally did not touch any guards, yet I "killed" 2 hostiles. Do the 2 guards that always get eaten by rats count? How can I avoid them from dying?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment