• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Dishonored I came across Overseer Campbell as a weeper. Thought it was a cool detail.

    Dishonored I came across Overseer Campbell as a weeper. Thought it was a cool detail.


    I came across Overseer Campbell as a weeper. Thought it was a cool detail.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Did they patch out the Mindy glitch where throwing a cup at her head would make her corpse rubberband around the entire basement?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Shortly after 2 came out, someone shared a video of tossing a cup at her head, and I recall attempting it successfully myself back then, but tried it recently and no matter what angle I tried I couldn't replicate it.

    submitted by /u/sideshow031
    [link] [comments]

    I like how duke luca abele is one of the most cursed characters ever

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Everyone is resurrecting delilah and it's a fairly serious moment, and then you've got luca over there going this is more exciting than any orgy I've ever attended

    submitted by /u/gagers123
    [link] [comments]

    Kaldwin's Bridge existed in real life.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I just wikipedia'd around and found about the old London Bridge and after reading it, I noticed so many similarities it's highly probable the bridge was the inspiration for Kaldwin's Bridge. Look for yourself.

    http://www.fulltable.com/VTS/r/recon/lb.htm

    https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/1200s-old-london-bridge-what-do-we-know.1000/

    Well, they threw some Tower Bridge into their design, obviously. Very interesting alltogether.

    I just saw the Dishonored wiki has it mentioned

    submitted by /u/eternal1000milestare
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else arrange the corpses of targets after killing them? I do it all the time and I’m starting to feel like it might just be me

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Help with save file?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    My drive got corrupted :( while playing and I just finished the mission in jindosh's house. I had low chaos with zero kills and zero detections, honestly I don't really care about runes just if someone is at this point of the game in a similar situation if he could share the save file?

    submitted by /u/traumma_
    [link] [comments]

    What the-

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Is this a bug or feature for the Ghost achievement?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I went back through the mission select screen after completing the game to chalk off 2 missions were I failed to go undetected. Afterwards they updated to say they'd been completed without me killing anyone or getting detected, but the 2 achivements related to doing this aren't triggering. Does it all need to be done in a single playthrough or something? If so, it's annoying that the achivement doesn't say that, and that you can go back and replay missions to improve your end of mission stats.

    submitted by /u/charlieholmes4
    [link] [comments]

    New game Plus in Dishonored 2

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Simple question, if i start a NG+ will i still be able to get achievements in it? If not there's any way to enable the unlocking of achievements?

    submitted by /u/FortyFive_00
    [link] [comments]

    Help? Suddenly every time I exit menu/journal I auto-walk right (Dishonored 2 on PC/keyboard)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Game played perfectly until now--midway thru 3rd mission.

    Suddenly every time I go to a menu or the journal (or read a book/interact) Emily starts sliding to the right regardless of which movement keys I hit until I press "D" which stops it.

    On a laptop, keyboard with default mapping (WASD).

    Would assume sticky keys, but it doesn't happen when I press D--only when I press J or ESC/exit menus, which makes me think it's a game bug not a keyboard issue?

    submitted by /u/superdoves
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought PlayStation bundle

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Hey all! Hope everyone is doing well admits the strange times.

    Somehow I have never played these games so I'm diving in. The bundle has dishonored definitive edition, death of the outsider and dishonored 2. Just curious where to start and any general advice!

    submitted by /u/hobbgonblin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment