• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Dishonored My Dishonored Wall

    Dishonored My Dishonored Wall


    My Dishonored Wall

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    This artwork reminds me in some way of Dishonored.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Pretty sure my local brewery is making Sokolov's Elixir for the virus and not blueberry sours

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    I am not sorry and I do not demand forgiveness.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 find that room

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    I played through dishonored 2 recently, and got this screenshot. I've been speed running the levels trying to find this room again, but no luck. Maybe, just MAYBE someone would know what level this area is on. I know it's a pretty big shot in the dark but I thought it was worth a go.

    In my head I remember it to be the second half of the game but I'm starting to second guess myself.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/tefxp3n

    any help would be brill, thanks !

    submitted by /u/camo_leaf
    [link] [comments]

    Emily in the aftermath

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I can't imagine Emily wanting to go back to living in a palace dealing with courtiers all day after live by on the run for so long. Too much excitement to give up. I've always figured she either plays the idle princess while patrolling the streets of the empire like Batman, or cedes power to parliament and joins the military, or maybe the Howlers.

    submitted by /u/Ravenwight
    [link] [comments]

    Newgame± D2

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hi guys could use some info I finally got around to completing Dishonored 2 and I have started a new game+ I was under the impression that you could carry over powers etc but does that only work for the same character I completed with Emily and just started with corvo but only have blink. Please let me know

    submitted by /u/mark_s_maynard
    [link] [comments]

    Found this cool Dark Souls reference in DotO! :)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Dishonored reeeeeally doesn't want me to take the stealth-route

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Im not sure if he is still unconscious

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Abandoned hotel, somewhere in the Batista Mining District.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Dishonored 1 too easy.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Okay, I don't mean to flex but I'm finding this game way too easy, even considering the fact that I'm on very hard mode, no Hud, no powers, low chaos, ghost and clean hands (no touching). I find myself easily completing levels without even one person finding out where I am. Even when I decide to go into combat for the fun it gets way too easy. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/DropDeezDrops
    [link] [comments]

    Going LIVE with Arkane for QuakeCon!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Hi all! I'm locked in for a QuakeCon Dishonored stream with two members of the Arkane Studios team. We'll be live on Twitch.tv/Bethesda on 8th of August 8am ET / 10pm AEST!

    I can't go into too many details but I'll be likely playing through two missions 'The Royal Physician' (Kaldwin's Bridge) and 'The Flooded District'.

    Send through your thoughts of those missions and any questions and I'll try to work them into the discussion on stream (only an hour slot)! Just interested to see what people are drawn to in these levels! Lots of banter inbound about the behind the scenes!

    So excited to be play the game and chat to these two awesome individuals, I hope you guys decide to join and enjoy!

    • Elly
    submitted by /u/EllyTheGeek
    [link] [comments]

    Similar games.. but there's a catch

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm looking for a game like dishonored in the sense that you have supernatural powers. The only problem is it has to be for 360 so I unfortunately can't play dishonored 2

    submitted by /u/JimmerMcFARTman
    [link] [comments]

    Being an assassin or a witch?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment