• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Dishonored Made Slackjaw in Red Dead Online. Colours are way off but I'm happy

    Dishonored Made Slackjaw in Red Dead Online. Colours are way off but I'm happy


    Made Slackjaw in Red Dead Online. Colours are way off but I'm happy

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    People from the 1900s thought this would be cool...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Is prey similar to dishonored? I'm thinking of buying it but i don't know if it's any good

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Is there a canonical explanation for why the void looks so different in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    It looks darker, more chaotic. Is it falling apart?

    submitted by /u/Burnnoticelover
    [link] [comments]

    whiskey and cigar(illo)'s tonight.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Death of The Outsider keeps crashing when trying to load.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I bought this game a few days ago and got both endings. Now I'm trying another playthrough where I do all the contracts and get every bonecharm. Only problem is that whenever I try to load my save it goes to a black screen for 10-30 seconds, then to the loading screen for around 10, and then crashes. I'm on Xbox one btw.

    submitted by /u/idk-anymore999
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a new job but need money for some new shoes, have steam key for this game. Will someone buy it so I can invest the money into gas/shoes?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I'm willing to go first. Just got a new job and need money for some new shoes and gas to get there. Times have been tough and I'm behind on bills and it's been hell but there's a light at the end of the tunnel now and I can finally start paying off my debts. I can accept paypal or venmo. I would really appreciate the help. I'll go first in giving you the key. I need the money for strictly essentials.

    EDIT: The code got scammed, I went first, I knew the risks, it was my fault. He ran off with it without paying me.

    submitted by /u/Mister_Kill
    [link] [comments]

    Unsure about dishonored timeline

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Does the knife of dunwall dlc take place before or after the events of dishonered 1 of honestly forget.

    submitted by /u/Shreader87
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing best entry point to series

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Hello strangers - all 3 are on sale right now, and can't choose the best one to pick up for my first venture into the series. Any recommendations?

    Prefer to keep the price lower, so drawn to 1 or Death of outsider ($6 and $9 respectively). But I also don't wanna feel like I'm missing out on the full story. Pls help

    submitted by /u/rwa4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment