• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Dishonored Am I a psychopath for finding this extremely satisfying?

    Dishonored Am I a psychopath for finding this extremely satisfying?


    Am I a psychopath for finding this extremely satisfying?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    My current iPhone wallpapers, feel free to use them as you please

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    A lot of people seemed to like my tyvia overseer mask so I decided to develop it a bit further.( Im not the best at hair sims so it looks a bit weird sorry)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    [Spoilers] The Jindosh Lock’s got nothing on my whiteboard

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Different play style idea: mostly bullets & bolts

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    The idea is similar to the "Mostly flesh and steel" run. Keeping it strictly to projectiles(crossbow / pistol) and things you can throw. So no blocking with the sword. No choking. No magic(except when required such as flooded district). The only real mission I've tried it with so far is "The high overseer", but it's been interesting(and still fun).

    Things to note: First, if you want heads nailed to walls this is your game mode. I never realized how easy heads go flying off with when you point blank crossbow someone to the back of the head. First time it happened is when I shot the overseer talking to Martin, and I didn't even realize the dude's head came off. When the camera zoomed in to talk to Martin I notice a head pinned to the wall, took me a moment to realize where it came from. On another positive note, I got the bolt back. Second, guns are loud. This might be obvious, but it's even more obvious when you have one (sword)arm tied behind you back. If you don't want enemies hoarding around you and your limited ammo either ghost over them, or land your kill shot with the crossbow on the first try to avoid alerting others. Finally, prioritize your first upgrades to ammo pouches, crossbow accuracy, and the first pistol upgrade(the one that opens the upgrade "tree"), because it gives you bullet spread. From there you can fill up on ammo if you like. I did, but then I found myself finding ammo I couldn't use, because I was full.

    On a fun side note, I accidentally used my sword once on an overseer I shot in the foot. This was near where the sermon in the main hall was going on. Surprisingly the kill didn't alert anyone.. So if you're ever spotted during normal gameplay, shoot them in the foot. Then run over there and finish them off. It apparently doesn't draw attention.

    Update: I've done all missions up to and including Kaldwin's bridge. I gotta say, if you get spotted do not go to a corner. If and when the guards find you you'll be dog piled and won't be able to heal fast enough. Even if you do survive you'll be down a lot of ammo. The best practice is to find a place where you have height advantage(stairs, a ledge, the like) and rain bullets from there. Got caught on the side railing of Sokolov's house and all the guards in the building came running up stairs. I only survived, because I was able to shoot some of them over the edge of the railings and chucked a grenade after that. A weird bug happened after that where the guards that usually appear on the street outside the house appeared right outside Sokolov's home instead, but it didn't activate their scripts properly so they just were standing in a line not moving. Also gotta admit that I've slipped a few times and guarded by accident just out of habit. Que sera sera.

    submitted by /u/ThisIsaRantAccount
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost, Shadow, Surgical, Clean Hands, and Mostly Flesh and Steel - all done on very hard in the same run. Was disappointingly easy!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Good guy or a monster?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    So I started playing and I dont know If I want to kill everyone or play pacifist. I read that more people you kill, more guards will spawn in next levels and whole enviroment will be different. I know that it affects ending but I think that playing pacifist will be kinda boring because you have so much interesting abilities and weapon to your disposal that it would be kinda shame not to use them.

    Whats your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Skynir7
    [link] [comments]

    More Power!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Today I learned that selecting new mission plus in DOTO gives you Billie's new powers AND the powers from old game plus so I immediately started trying to come up with a cool run using both sets of powers together

    submitted by /u/Gum13all
    [link] [comments]

    Is deathloop supposedly the next “dishonored”?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Arkane studios hasn't mentioned anything new on dishonored 3 but deathloop looks awful close to the same mechanics as dishonored. Is there even a chance of dishonored 3 coming out?

    submitted by /u/PurposeAny7360
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this whale oil different? (The Handle)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Dishonored 1 weaponless powers glitch

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    So first of all I've been using this glitch for a while and I haven't seen any speed runners do this so I don't know if this is helpful or not but I found a way to use powers without taking out Corvos sword. I've not tried this is dishonored 2 or DOTO but if you put away your weapons then double tap blink you can keep your powers out but put your sword away. I think this gives you the weapons sheathed speed boost but I'm not sure and I haven't seen anything online, so I was wondering if anyone else knew about this? I was mainly just curious because I think this might make speedruns faster and I was wondering if anyone had seen this glitch before?

    submitted by /u/Ihatdonuts
    [link] [comments]

    Song of Serkonos achievement...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm going through and finally doing 100% for each Dishonored game.

    Did DOTO last night, and would have done D2 tonight but after speed running through to finish off my last bits I got stuck with this one.

    How did anyone else who got stuck on this fix it.

    I've listened to each for a good 5 minutes or more, made sure to get close, walked away from the last one like some suggest, verified my games integrity, stole their lyrics...

    Just doesn't want to pop. Played the campaign twice tonight trying to get it to work.

    submitted by /u/VirgelFromage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment