• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Dishonored Dunwall uses the International Fixed Calendar. Each year consists of 13 months of 28 days.

    Dishonored Dunwall uses the International Fixed Calendar. Each year consists of 13 months of 28 days.


    Dunwall uses the International Fixed Calendar. Each year consists of 13 months of 28 days.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    The Outsider as a Goalie

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Yeah...not so sure about that.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    High caos run with Emily is a lot of fun! Hope you like it!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Knife of Dunwall vibes in London

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    How does pull work?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    According to Dishonored lore, what can Daud and the Whalers do with their pull ability? Is it limited to just attracting a distant object and holding it mid-air in front of you? Or you can control the movement of objects more precisely? Like can you turn the door handle without touching it?

    submitted by /u/wha1er
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt to beat everything in every game without powers and mass Genocide.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    I have been playing through each game separately and I found my strategies to beat everything powerless and kill everybody.

    I started this challenge because of the dunwall city trials drop assassination level. The goal was to get to the end without agility or blink, and kill every enemy. Both difficulties are possible, and I was planning on starting the games powerless and cause mass Genocide.

    I am certain that this will prove to be a challenge Despite the fact that my first playthrough of Dishonored 2 was powerless.

    That's all... I will keep updated if anyone wants it.

    submitted by /u/ddlcgodlord
    [link] [comments]

    Some observations from a first time player

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Completed Dishonored 1 today and on the whole I found the experience fantastic and totally worthy of the reputation around it, the story was one of the most entertaining I've played in a while, the gameplay was fun and the world was enthralling. However I had few issues with the game and I'm curious for others opinions.

    • High/Low Chaos - Probably one of the things that initially caught my attention and on the whole I enjoyed how it really makes you consider the weight of every kill. My main issue with the system is that the game REALLY points you towards the high chaos style of play, presenting you with a full suite of weapons and abilities that let you kill in all sorts of ways while the low chaos tool kit for combat consists of little more than sleep darts and strangling. For a game famous for its approach to being non-lethal I was expecting a more equitable approach to equipment.
    • Stealth - I have a pretty love/hate relationship with stealth games but this one will stay in my memory for a while. Not once did I ever feel like I had been seen for any reason aside from my own carelessness but WOW do you know it when you've been seen, even on the easiest difficulty when I was seen I found myself under attack by a seemingly endless horde of enemies who could cut through me like a knife through paper as well as artillery from all angles. For the difficulty level I was playing at I felt this could be a bit more forgiving.
    • The Ending - Understandably the High Chaos ending is considered the bad ending and I'm not too sure how easy it is to get the low chaos ending but man oh man do they let you know what a villain you are, "it's like you went out of your way to be brutal Corvo" bitch you armed me to the teeth and poisoned me yet your playing moral high ground.
    • Knife of Dunwall - This isn't so much of an issue rather than an inquiry but did they ramp up the difficulty ? It might be that I'm back at square one after being a supervillain with Corvo but infiltrating the slaughterhouse turned into such a slog that when I finally got through it I didn't feel much victory so much as a sense of relief.
    submitted by /u/Swimming_Wave3060
    [link] [comments]

    [D2] Playing mission 2 kill everyone, stuck in 98%

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    I've got a 98% kill rate, I've searched every nook and cranny, checked everyone to make sure nobody was unconscious, and spawned rats to eat to bodies to be sure, so I'm almost certain they're alive somewhere.

    Important figures I HAVE gotten: Mindy, Black market vendor, Black market assistant(nest keeper), Safe shop vendor, Anyone got a guess as to where the last 2 people are?

    Edit: Title should say "on 98%" sorry

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    Question about second mission of Brigmore Witches (Spoiler)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    The old gang leader seems to want me to kill him and by doing so, gas to death every one of his followers in the area, which is kind of fucked up.

    I'm guessing the nonlethal choice is to side with his caretaker, go into the sewers and get the witch plants to stop fucking with the factory's water wheels?

    I don't want to side with the caretaker. I don't like him and want him to die. It'd be nice to let the old guy die too. But I also don't want to kill 20-something gang members and civilian workers.

    Is there any way around it? What are my options, besides just reloading the game once I get the number combination to get the engine mcguffin?

    Edit: Nevermind, I found a piece of paper containing the code in a locker.

    submitted by /u/passepar2t
    [link] [comments]

    I’m doing a no kill run. Can I kill this weird thing or will it count as a kill?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    With the advanced science, technology & engineering in Dishonored, how the Hell has no one developed means of flight?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    I'm not saying there should be commercial airliners sending people all over the isles in planes, or Saturn V rockets launching women and men to the Moon, but you're telling me not one person ever thought of jet or rocket propulsion? Even when the world has great minds like Pierro, Sokolov & Jindosh, creating all kinds of crazy shit?

    submitted by /u/Nuclear-Nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    A tattoo from Mindy

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Shadow Achievement

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    i was detected in the first mission of Dishonored 2 but was never again detected, and i was wondering why i didnt get the achievement even tho i replayed the mission. or does it have to be from start to finish no detections?

    submitted by /u/DarthSpatula
    [link] [comments]

    I played through a no-kill run and I realize now that I accidentally knocked someone in the water

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    left / right hand only in dishonored 2

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    hey everybody i really liked the mechanic where you could only have 1 hand out at a time and with the dh2 graphics i wanted to know if its possible it would look so much better . If it doesn't then its another lose for dh2

    submitted by /u/CheeseCakeYee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment