• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Dishonored Daily reminder that white leaf tobacco is forbidden in Gristol

    Dishonored Daily reminder that white leaf tobacco is forbidden in Gristol


    Daily reminder that white leaf tobacco is forbidden in Gristol

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    A shard of the void.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Okay, that was fun! Took me three playthroughs.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    84640!!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Just replayed Dishonored 2

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    In the final stages of the game, where you go to either kill or banish Delilah. I'm sure all of you passed by the microphone where the exit to the secret room exists.

    Did not know Emily can use it again, and she sings "The Drunken Whaler" lmao

    submitted by /u/anduin_stormsong
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Calendar- week days?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    I'm currently thinking if there are week days in Dishonored, as they are in ours.

    Unfortunately, I can't remember anything if they talked about days, in the game or in the novels I have read.

    Monday - Friday (work days) Saturday- Sunday (days off)

    According to the calendar there are 4x7 days in one month. But are these seven days also divided as they are in ours?

    I'm insecure, help me guys.

    submitted by /u/moonyart
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys feel about DeathLoop (made by same people who made dishonored)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    with no dishonored 3 on the horizon how do you feel about deathloop? Do you think being made by the same people who made dishonored makes you wanna play it or try it out?

    submitted by /u/spitfire9107
    [link] [comments]

    How many playthroughs have you done of Dishonored/2/DOTO? (Just choose the game you'be played the most)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    dishonord 2 hud not showing 100% of the time

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I want my abilitys to show all of the time in the little "Hotbar?" but cant find i way to do so. Is there a way? if so how?

    submitted by /u/darkbigfoot94
    [link] [comments]

    Life of a Guard (pt. 1)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Yawning, I wake up. I blink blearily, looking at the bed above me. Gregorio's snoring rattled the bed frame, and I roll my eyes and slouch out of bed. Looking down, I see the remnants of last night's outing with the other guards. I regret agreeing when Gregorio asked me if we "should gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?" In the moment, it seemed like a good idea, what with constant patrolling for that cursed Corvo. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been moved to the Flooded District. The captain of my guard is a downright choffer what with him getting his own room and acting like he's better than us. He whores every night and is a lazy twat. If Corvo ever does come through here, I hope he sinks his blade into that idiot first. As I get off the bed, I look to my right to see a picture of my wife and son. My chest twinged in sadness as I had no time to say goodbye before the Lord Regent put up our assignments. Well, the sooner we take down Corvo, the sooner I get to see them. Grunting, I pull on my faded dark blue guard suit, and moved to wake up Gregorio for our morning shift.

    submitted by /u/PurposeAny7360
    [link] [comments]

    (QUESTION) What happened to the mark of the Outsider after [SPOILERS] Billy freed/killed him?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Do those with the mark get to keep it? Or did it vanish when his name was given back to him?

    submitted by /u/Dagran042
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need high chaos in every mission for a high chaos ending?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    If not how many do you need high chaos for?

    submitted by /u/CermemyJlarkson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment