• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 14, 2021

    Dishonored Any doubters?

    Dishonored Any doubters?


    Any doubters?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    She's never killed anyone, but $50 IS $50...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    They made another banger!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Anyone else just love the music when starting it up?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 easter egg in Deathloop

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    In your opinion, what made the Dishonored series great? + Deathloop Opinion

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    I love all of Arkane's works and each one has extra quirks/details that make you love it specifically. I'm struggling to enjoy Deathloop because it feels a little soul-less to me. The game looks stunning, but it doesn't have much substance. It eventually came to me that Deathloop doesn't have the detailed lore or ecosystem that the Dishonored series had. I think that's why I'm having a hard time enjoying the title, which I was originally excited for.

    In your opinion, what elements or details of the Dishonored series made it great?

    submitted by /u/KatCorin
    [link] [comments]

    There's big hands, and then there's huge.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Spent a while on the Jindosh riddle, but got it on the first attempt!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Beautifulness of Oldness and Basicness

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Dishonored 1 is a basic and old game.Animations,powers,levels are basic and old.This makes game beautiful.You go through roofs you shouldn't be at,doing crazy moves like accessing regals rooftop by jumping on tallboys,insane jumps of faith,killing enemies in sadistic ways and my favorite,speed running through levels.This makes me like this game.

    submitted by /u/averageenjoyer49
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 reference in Death Loop. Game is called "super honorless 2" and plays drunken whaler in 8-bit when interacted with.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I made Dishonored 2 Randomizer rules.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    As the title says, I've made rules for randomizing abilities in Dishonored 2. You can find the Google Doc explaining them here.

    After reading them, feel free to comment with any additional suggestions, criticisms, etc. that you think would be good to add.

    submitted by /u/AprioriTori
    [link] [comments]

    What do the Loyalists do during, & before Corvo's Missions in Dishonored 1?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    It always made me wonder what the Loyalists were up to during Corvo's stints other than the general stuff like Martin prolly doing Overseer stuff, Pendleton doing Parliament stuff, Havelock doing Navy stuff

    submitted by /u/Flowerbud-71117
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else exile Mindy too?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Working on my backlog... but I just can't get into this game.... help!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    I have tried multiple times to play this game. I've owned it since it launched and I'm playing it on xbox. And I really want to try Dishonored 2. So many people have told me that I should experience Dishonored 1, and that I would have a much greater appreciation for 2 if I did... I guess my question is.....

    Is 2 a better game? Can I YouTube Dishonored's story and just play 2? ( without being totally lost of course)...I really want to get into this franchise. I'm a huge fan of Arkanes! Prey was amazing..... and I'm looking forward to DeathLoop. I'm particularly interested in people's opinions that DIDN'T play Dishonored 1 but did play Dishonored 2. Did you enjoy and understand it? Thanks in advance 👍🏾

    submitted by /u/Monie804
    [link] [comments]

    I need help (spoilers for mission 2)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    So I want to make a video of every single way to Kill High Overseer Campbell because so far this is the only video ive seen covering it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhV_gGmz6dQ and the others is either a guide to non lethal

    so far this is the kills ive got

    Surprising him when he open the door using gun

    Surprising Him when he open the door using crossbow

    Killing him from the pipe using gun

    Killing Him From The Pipe using crossbow

    Killing him by using a springrazor when he opens the door

    Killing him by using a springrazor when they get the wine

    Killing him by a grenade when he opens the door

    Killing him by grenade when he gets wine

    killing him by sliting his throat when he open the door

    killing him by slitting his throat when he gets the wine

    Killing him by slitting his throat after he poisons the other dude

    Swapping the poisoined wine to him

    Combining the poisoned wine so they both get poisoned

    Alerting him by shooting a crossbow to the wall then killing him on his secret lair

    Alerting him by shooting a gun to the wall then killing him on his secret lair

    Alerting him by shooting a crossbow to the other dude then killing him on his secret lair

    Alerting him by shooting a gun to the other dude then killing him on his secret lair

    Feeding him to the rats

    Windblasting him

    Throwing him to a rewired wall of light

    letting the overseers shoot him

    let me know what I miss

    Edit: ive recorded the following

    Surprusing him when he opens the door gun and crossbow

    killing him from the pipe gun and crossbow

    submitted by /u/Dominatroy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment