• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 16, 2021

    Dishonored Got a new tattoo recently

    Dishonored Got a new tattoo recently


    Got a new tattoo recently

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    My favourite dialogues in Dishonored

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Guard #1: Think you'll get your own squad after what happened last night?" Guard #2: "Indeed, i believe so" "Chances are very good" "Never doubt it" "Blow off, chopper" When Alerted to Corvo's presence " Oh, I will find you!" " I know you are here somewhere, scum" " I will find you, you hagfish!"

    submitted by /u/Left-Collection2641
    [link] [comments]

    It appears there are more people baring the Mark of the Outsider than we thought...

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Lol

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Trickshotting Ackworth with the Greatest of Ease (and then killing his pals)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    So I was already beginning to suspect that Deathloop might be set in the same universe as Dishonored, this definitely makes me feel it's possible.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Deathloop and Dishonored

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Anyone found any Easter eggs lore or references to the Dishonored series in Deathloop? My eyes are peeled for shadowy figures on distant rooftops who vanish the moment you look at them or the sound of a bone charm. Perhaps we'll get a twin bladed skin for the machete or a particular outfit for Colt. Discuss

    submitted by /u/DiscordantBard
    [link] [comments]

    To those of you who've read The Veiled Terror—does it pull a Spider-Verse on the readers?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    I've read The Peeress & The Price, as well as The Return of Daud. I know Billie jumps the timeline on numerous occasions, paying Martha a visit & Daud many.

    What I want to know is if she crosses over into a parallel universe or is paid any visits from people of one. I'm on page 8 of TVT, but have taken a quick break.

    submitted by /u/Nuclear-Nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    seeing all these deathloop posts knowing i have to wait a year to get it on my xbox ��

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    i think assassins creed version of drunken sailor is better than dishonereds version of drunken sailor

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    change my mind

    submitted by /u/Memes_go_yeetus
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler for Deathloop/Dishonored: Do not read until you've finished Deathloop

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    I posted this on the Dishonored Reddit and the Deathloop Reddit. I got heavily downvoted on the Deathloop Reddit's post so I deleted it but I keep the Dishonored Reddit's post. I guess I was right, this game does take place in the Dishonored universe so this is basically a spin-off/sequel as proven by the flintlocks from Dishonored 1 being referred to as antiques from a museum at the end of the game.

    Just saying don't downvote a theory thinking your 100% correct. You could be proven wrong.

    Edit for the Dishonored subreddit: Special Thanks to you guys for not downvoting me to hell. I appreciate it.

    Here's the link to my original post 5 months ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/dishonored/comments/ml1b4x/i_posted_this_on_the_deathloop_reddit_i_thought/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

    submitted by /u/Daud1237
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment