• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 21, 2021

    Dishonored Cillian Murphy in Peaky Blinders reminds me of the Outsider (made human)

    Dishonored Cillian Murphy in Peaky Blinders reminds me of the Outsider (made human)


    Cillian Murphy in Peaky Blinders reminds me of the Outsider (made human)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 04:12 PM PST

    [OC] Corvo fan art by me. This is only half done. He's going to be jumping at Colt Vahn.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 12:54 AM PST

    First time / Dishonored2 start makes my blood boil and want to murder them all. That woman could be anyone, no blood test?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Damn Lord Brisby, I didn't know you're a necrophiliac.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 06:05 AM PST

    Dishonored still giving me new things to be excited about

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 10:57 PM PST

    I never knew there was a third ending. I knew 2 had variations based on actions and choices at the end, but I had no idea there was anything outside of the binary moral variations.

    I was doing an unstoppable badass run (wasn't hiding anywhere, walking most places, etc. as one does) and I realized I had a vantage point from the stairs leading up to the top of the lighthouse to get a shot at Havelock, which left Emily hanging over the edge.

    I was about 3/4 of the way up when she fell. In all this time, I had never let that time limit just run out (usually either teleport and stab Havelock or I'm a very short distance away if I shoot him). Heard her scream, got a fail prompt in the corner, AND THEN HIT THE LEVEL END SCREEN INSTEAD OF THE RELOAD, FOLLOWED BY AN ENDING CUTSCENE.

    I knew there were places and paths I probably still haven't hit because of habits and such, but to have gone 6-7 years missing an ending and not hearing about it anywhere is insane to me. I love shit like this.

    submitted by /u/Kyllerflynn13
    [link] [comments]

    The Strongest Person in the franchise

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 07:23 PM PST

    Isn't Billie now the strongest person after the DOTO ending? Corvo losing his powers and Emily getting powers is Canon but she nowhere can't keep up with a master Assassin I'd say! I wonder how the story for the 3rd part would go now that the Outsider is isn't a God anymore

    submitted by /u/zLoveAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Did Daud know Corvo was the masked Felon before capturing him?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:55 AM PST

    If I remember correctly, In the beginning of the Brigmore witches Daud fights the masked felon but calls him corvo. However, this was before he captured him in the flooded district mission. So was this just a guess by Daud? Or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Theinkdemon
    [link] [comments]

    D2 NG+ question

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Do bonecharms (crafted and non-crafted) carry over into NG+? I want to know if I should scrap everything and turn them into runes to spend on abilities before I move into NG+

    submitted by /u/KRONGOR
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to doing a build in Dishonored 1 early

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Is it possible to build your character within few missions? Because I would love to do different builds

    submitted by /u/Mik_elangelo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment