• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 25, 2021

    Dishonored Now I know why my wife asked which game is my favorite. Merry Christmas.

    Dishonored Now I know why my wife asked which game is my favorite. Merry Christmas.


    Now I know why my wife asked which game is my favorite. Merry Christmas.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Some nifty dishonored Christmas gifts that I got today!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Corvo Mask Collector’s Edition I got for Christmas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 12:09 PM PST

    S-six addermire solutions?!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 03:39 PM PST

    The Isles map resembles features in our own world

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 09:47 PM PST

    I've always had troubles with this place, but.. apparently playing on hard is easier then you think.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Death can wait a few moments more apparently

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Merry Christmas Y'all. I hope all of you are having nice Christmas no matter where on the Isles you live. May the Outsider bring you joy and many presents! And let's all join together to pray for Dishonored 3. :-3

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Accidental discovery about rats...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 06:38 AM PST

    I didn't know that you could hear the rats scream if you kill them while listening to their thoughts. 😅

    Found this old post that discussed some additional details before I posted this!

    This franchise is really amazing!

    submitted by /u/one23sleep
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the collection

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 06:27 AM PST

    I remember playing the first one around 5 times on my old laptop, no shadows, low resolution, lower textures and details than the game would even allow. This game, Bioshock and Far Cry 3, I played them around the same time few years ago, got me loving video games again, can't wait to go through the first one again, and finally play 2 and DoTO(Death of the Outsider lol)

    I love Prey's subreddit and thought this one would be just as fun and good

    submitted by /u/Osh_93
    [link] [comments]

    What look would Morely and Tyvia have?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 02:35 AM PST

    If Gristol is based on Steampunk Victorian England, and Serkonos is based on more modern Mediterranean Islands, what real life area would Morely and Tyvia be based on?

    I think Morely could be Central Scotland and Tyvia could be Northern Sweden?

    submitted by /u/IronMan1591
    [link] [comments]

    Length of D2 and Ddoto

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Anyone have any idea about the average length of Dishonored 2 and Dishonored Death of the outsider. Just because most online details seem to be pure bull

    submitted by /u/Crafty_Pair778
    [link] [comments]

    How would people in world react to Human Outsider?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 04:13 AM PST

    So the Outsider is made human again, and he just.. goes for a jaunty walk outside, How would people like Emily, Corvo, etc react to him?

    And more importantly, would Emily and him do whatever the dishonored version of W33d is together?

    submitted by /u/sunshinelink
    [link] [comments]

    Is my game glitched?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 10:30 AM PST

    I'm almost finished with my no kills/never detected run on Dihonoured 2. I got to the final mission, made the corrupt rune, used the heart on Delilah, put the rune on the throne, followed her into the painting, walked up behind where she is controlling the clones, knocked her out. But then as soon as i knock her out without being detected, the clones all teleport to me and attack me. This is really frustrating, what could i possibly be doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/DingusDong101
    [link] [comments]

    World map...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 07:58 AM PST

    So I've read posts and the wiki about Dishonored's lore and what can happen next after DOTO.

    I just realized that The Isles in the world map in the wiki is really small compared to the Pandyssian Continent.

    I'm not even sure if they accurately mapped the continent at all or if they have discovered all the islands/land masses in that world.

    I'm really looking forward to the next game if they will focus on another city or in the Pandyssian continent itself.

    submitted by /u/one23sleep
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought dishonored 2 on PS4 any tips?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 12:50 AM PST

    I just bought the game on PS4 I'm new playing on console so I'm not so good with controller.The looks really hard from the beginning any tips?

    submitted by /u/Creative_Cod3136
    [link] [comments]

    Can't put dishonored 2 on the preferred monitor

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 12:22 PM PST

    When I load up dishonored 2 it goes to my smaller monitor and won't display properly. I've looked in all of the settings in-game, but there are no ways to change it and I can't find them in the game files. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Phantom_August
    [link] [comments]

    My mom's Christmas decoration has some real void vibes.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 01:21 AM PST

    Has this been posted? Because it reminds me of a certain place..

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 06:05 AM PST

    For some reason I really enjoy running into these hanged bodies throughout the level. Weeeeeeeee

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 08:26 AM PST

    In Death of the Outsider, I found this mission item (minor spoiler)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 08:31 PM PST

    In the second mission of Death of the Outsider I found a blood vial in Ivan Jacobi's place. What exactly do u do with it????

    submitted by /u/Obvious-Persimmon893
    [link] [comments]

    YOOO!! THERE IS NO WAY I GOT TO BE THE LUCKY VIEWER!!!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 07:04 AM PST

    how to drink?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 07:22 PM PST

    in dh2**

    taps don't work. it has a 'use' option but no 'drink' option. do I need to buy a flask somewhere?

    submitted by /u/iambadpuns
    [link] [comments]

    Is the sword possible?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 05:55 AM PST

    I was playing dishonored 2 as Corvo Attano, I always went for the non-leathal route but I decided to go the leathal route this time. Anyway while I'm killing everyone in my path I actually question Corvo's foldable blade, like how it's that strong and not sturdy. Then I wondered if Corvo's sword could be made in real life and if it can be, what would the complications be?

    submitted by /u/Agreeable-Kangaroo13
    [link] [comments]

    You can probably get a decent amount of whale bones from this one

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 05:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment