• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 26, 2021

    Dishonored "-Whiskey and cigars for tonight ? -No, die !"

    Dishonored "-Whiskey and cigars for tonight ? -No, die !"


    "-Whiskey and cigars for tonight ? -No, die !"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:32 AM PST

    I did a little something thinking about whales today

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 06:07 PM PST

    So I was trying to replay dishonored but when I try to use things it does that and as you can see I switched the key bind but it still doesn’t work

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Just downloaded Dishonored 2 yesterday and is it so bad to kill?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 10:24 AM PST

    I heard you get a really bad and dark ending if you kill too much. So for the first level I only killed 16 soldiers and it said my chaos level was high.

    It's so fun and satisfying to kill tho lol. What do you guys think? Did you just stealth kill everyone and have fun or snuck past more people?

    submitted by /u/2mad2die
    [link] [comments]

    just finished playing dishonored 2

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 08:17 PM PST

    i used to play the 1st game back in high school days. until now i never touch the sequels since back at it's release i was in college and being poor surely doesnt help. but now that im able to purchase a decent pc i can finally play this. i gotta say im in awe. i really like how they portray the adult emily and the new gameplay mechanic.

    now should i play as corvo or skip it and play the death to the outsider instead?

    submitted by /u/Razhad
    [link] [comments]

    Region-locked version weirdness

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 06:42 PM PST

    I live in one of the RHCP countries, so when I bough Dishonored off of Steam, I got that version. The problem is, my friend from the US also gifted me Dishonored, but he gave me the US version... so now I have two sitting in my library.

    So I figured I might refund the RHCP one I got and play the one he gifted me... but then I realised it probably does not have the DLCs, adn I cannot find a way to actually purchase the DLCs anywhere. Moreover, when I go to the storepage for Dishonored, Steam acts as if I didn't have it yet and actually lets me buy it a third time... which I haven't done.

    So at this point I'm honestly baffled by the situation. Should I refund? Can I get the DLC for the other version? Will the DLCs work across versions? Should I just paly the RHCP version and keep the gifted copy?

    submitted by /u/BlueRiddle
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 input delay

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 09:01 PM PST

    Is dishonored 2 supposed to have delayed input because I'm on the tutorial and It's almost unplayable because my camera movement is delayed and so is the menu and also my button presses. If it's gonna be like this then I might think about refunding the game even though I can't because I'm on PlayStation

    submitted by /u/Venus259jaded
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment