• Breaking News

    Monday, December 27, 2021

    Dishonored I am so happy with my little collection

    Dishonored I am so happy with my little collection


    I am so happy with my little collection

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Dishonored in a nutshell. I'm sorry.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Something interesting I noticed, Billie Lurk's concept art from D1 looks very similar to her character model in D2

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Thought you guys might enjoy this.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:42 PM PST

    They figured out my well thought-out plan

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 12:27 PM PST

    New to the game. How do I activate bend time ? Or just make it work ? I’m in pc btw , thanks in advance

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:02 PM PST

    Why did i find D2 easier than D1?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Is it because I had played D1 when i was inexperienced or It is harder than D2. I had to watch walkthrough of all mission of D1 after the golden cat. I have recently completed D2 and realized I only watched how to defeat clockwork soldier.... Why did I find D2 easier?

    submitted by /u/rishi_raman_
    [link] [comments]

    5 lore questions

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:25 PM PST

    Hi ive got 5 questions that keep bugging me about the lore of dishonored 1 and 2. Obvious spoilers ahead.

    1. Delilahs inconsistent outsiders mark: in dishonored: the brigmoure witches daud hears in drapers ward from delilah that she bears the mark of the outsider (like him). However in your final fight with delilah she cannot move during time stop or during dauds redirective blink. This makes no sense though as all previous characters apart from one (q2) have been shown to move during corvos/dauds time stop. Even the executioner who is a joke. In dishonored 2 delilah is now shown to be able to move in these events but why wasnt she in the first place?

    2. Billie lurks time stop shenanigans: in Billie lurks high chaos fight in the dishonored: the knife of dunwall DLC she is shown to be able to move during time stop but cant move during redirective blink which stops time the same way. What? Just what?. (Also does billie being able to move during time skip make her instantly more powerful than rat plague delilah /joke).

    3. Samuels death: in the low chaos ending for the first dishonored corvo is seen drinking with samuel in the hound pits pub that he chose to start owning after Emily's coronation. However 15 Years later in dishonored 2 samuel has died and leaves behind his last peice of lore in Emily's safe room with a paper boat. I understand samuel was old and could've died of natural causes but if there is any information on his death or activity after the first dishonored I'd love to know.

    4. Wyman: in dishonored 2 wyman is Emily's partner who leaves a note on her bed in the safe room shortly before delilahs attack. The only other things I've learnt about him/her/them is that they wanted to view the royal conservatory in karnaca with emily and also are from the isle of morley. Who is wyman? Is there any more information about them?

    5. Mortimer Ramsey: is Mortimer Ramsey from dishonored 2 the same Ramsey talking at the Boyle estate party in the first dishonored game?

    submitted by /u/bruhmoment69333
    [link] [comments]

    I need some advice ☺️

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Hey guys! I just got Dishonored 1, 2 and Death of the outsider from my wife as a gift. I really enjoy the game but can you give some advice about the skills and the bones? I'm a little confused about this things.

    Ps: I don't care about the chaos level. I'm a silent assasin 🤣

    submitted by /u/Professional_Many594
    [link] [comments]

    Gentlemen Callers failing

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Hello, everyone!

    So I'm playing Dishonored for the first time and I've having some issues.

    I was doing the Gentlemen Callers quest. I broke in Galvini's house and pick up the rat's visceral. I thought I was doing it right, but then when I left the house it just says the quest failed.

    I searched for it, but I couldn't find anyone having this same issue and I wonder if this is just a terrible bug or did I really make something wrong?

    submitted by /u/kops182
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment