• Breaking News

    Monday, December 13, 2021

    Dishonored Dishonored style character design I did based on my partner.

    Dishonored Dishonored style character design I did based on my partner.


    Dishonored style character design I did based on my partner.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Let the games begin!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 01:51 AM PST

    On a serious note, which artstyle did did you prefer. Dishonored or Dishonored 2 and why? Open to be a post for discussing and admiring both artstyles respectively.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NotANilfgaardianSpy
    [link] [comments]

    Clockwork collector and Silence achivement on same playthrough ?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 03:31 AM PST

    I just attended Kirin out ⠀but didnt get the silence ach? You get it after finishing mission? Also can I do clockwork collector now since Kirin is out and wont notice me destroying soldiers? Or does it ruin the silence ach?

    submitted by /u/HiImAlexXD
    [link] [comments]

    How beatable is the first game if I don't bother with finding runes and bone charms?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 05:45 AM PST

    I'm playing the game on normal difficulty. If I don't try and find the runes and bone charms, it's a fun stealth game. If I DO try and find the runes and bone charms, it becomes an impossible chore. I'm in the beginning and I just spent an hour and a half trying to get to 2 runes. I gave up after around 45 minutes on each one. I haven't even got close enough to see these runes with my own eyes.

    If I don't have a 100 hours to dedicate to finding runes and bone charms in this game, will I be able to beat it or should I just quit now?

    submitted by /u/Loriol_13
    [link] [comments]

    Hahahaha never gets old

    Posted: 13 Dec 2021 01:02 AM PST

    Ahahahha never gets old.

    submitted by /u/umut0zgun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment