• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 12, 2021

    Dishonored what does this cutscene at the ending mean?

    Dishonored what does this cutscene at the ending mean?


    what does this cutscene at the ending mean?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 02:49 AM PST

    Time for some Blade and Dishonored

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Finally got my mark :)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 07:30 PM PST

    Looks like something from the void

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 11:53 AM PST

    In the Dishonored RPG games guide it mentions a woman by the name of Berezin, which was originally the name they were going to give Colt in Deathloop (they did change this halfway through production), but still.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Trying to solve that damn riddle

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 04:05 AM PST

    Who did you side with in the dust district in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 01:36 PM PST

    I'm curious on who sided with who. I sides with the howlers because the overseers are just walking corpses ready to be murdered. Plus they're religious assholes. Overall they're the easier option since the target doesn't need to be killed twice.

    submitted by /u/Starlady0978
    [link] [comments]

    I locked up Jindosh and a beheaded Clockwork Soldier in the Asessment Chamber, just for fun. Too bad, it's not an option to neutralize Jindosh !

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 11:40 AM PST

    I like blinking.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 07:48 PM PST

    River krusts killimg guards

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 03:31 AM PST

    So I'm playing through this game for the first time and some of those river krusts killed some guards in the sokolov mission, do those deaths count as my own and void the no kill run?

    submitted by /u/EmerCuddleQueen
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo Attano cosplayer still alive during the plague.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 09:05 PM PST

    Playing 2 for the first time and am listening to the heart about how almost all of the dock workers are terrible in one way or the other. A lot of them are murderers or rapists, some cheated their business partners, etc, etc. There are like two good people I counted on the docks.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 05:46 PM PST

    I just finished my first lethal assault run and I feel alive

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 07:15 AM PST

    This was in Dishonored 2. I always run stealth with Emily's powers. One day I decide to do new game+ so I can combine the powers that I like of the two characters. I committed full genocide and never cared about stealth. It was the most fun I've ever had in Dishonored. What's funny is that I only died twice. I normally spend more time resetting stealth runs than actually playing. I just wanted to share. Have a good day.

    submitted by /u/Starlady0978
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who liked a lot Sr Trevor Pendleton's character?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 10:14 AM PST

    @Bubby Thumper’s tiktok monologues always remind me of the Outsider. Version with the music is by @the_man251 on tiktok.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Hard truths: people only hate Dunwall City Trials because it shows them that they suck

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Look I'm not a god-tier player and I can't get more than two stars on most of the trials but I think people just hate it because they think they're so clever after finishing the campaign then the trials come out of nowhere to show them how hard they suck.

    submitted by /u/deathtostooges
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing Dishonored for the first time.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 07:00 AM PST

    So far I haven't killed anyone, but I don't know if I'm necessarily going to do a pacifist run. I'm probably only going to kill people who without a doubt deserve it. I probably won't kill ordinary guards though, they're just doing their job.

    Any tips? Playing on Xbox 360

    submitted by /u/SlideWhistler
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play Death to the Outsider before Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 09:28 AM PST

    I have gamepass and it's going to end soon and I want to play death to the outsider so I don't have to buy it. So can I play it before dishonored 2?

    submitted by /u/Kaboom212121
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored DLC question

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 11:19 PM PST

    I just beat the Knife of Dunwall DLC for Dishonored and now I'm trying to decide what to do next. I did a low chaos, no kills, ghost run and was planning on doing a high chaos, kill everyone run next but I had heard a lot of things get transferred over to Brigmore Witches so now I'm wondering if I should play that DLC first as a low chaos run as well before going back and doing them both as high chaos. I've read that Brigmore Witches checks for a saved file but not sure what it does if I have multiple save files. Or am I overthinking this and it doesn't really matter lol?

    submitted by /u/SJ548
    [link] [comments]

    How did you play Dishonored 2

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 03:51 AM PST

    Dishonored 1

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 03:46 AM PST

    How did you play Dishonored 1

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PannkuchenLP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment