• Breaking News

    Friday, December 17, 2021

    Dishonored My new Favorite way to eliminate Lord Regent

    Dishonored My new Favorite way to eliminate Lord Regent


    My new Favorite way to eliminate Lord Regent

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Folkdeviilism on tumblr glitched Dishonored 2 and caused this to happen.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 05:08 AM PST

    I'm making a corvo doll, does anyone have more photo angles of this glove?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 10:08 PM PST

    In hopes of creating a Dishonored Iceberg, what are some theories you have, or have encountered?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 12:58 AM PST

    For those who don't know what an iceberg is, it's a chart of theories and secrets that go deeper and deeper going from stuff that is commonly known, to things that are absolutely wild. Any game or movie could have it's own iceberg, and I'm wondering if Dishonored might have enough material for it's own one. If I can put one together, I'll be sure to credit each and everyone of you.

    submitted by /u/JPZDoesItEasy
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored RPG moments

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Seeking to start playing the RPG sometime soon, I'd like to hear your stories in the comments below. Might give some inspiration!

    submitted by /u/SirOwlKickflip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment