• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 7, 2021

    Dishonored People have the worst taste.

    Dishonored People have the worst taste.


    People have the worst taste.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 01:01 AM PST

    When Dishonored players realize they can't blink and run away after killing everyone in the orphanage.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 08:56 PM PST

    All of us on our first play through

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Dishonored 2 "Heart" quote

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 11:39 AM PST

    In dishonored 2, when I press the heart, the heart/Emily's mom sometimes says "Why do so many have so little? It was never meant to be this way".

    I really like this line. Its so deep and I think there are so many answers to this question but my answer would probably be "Because, so little have so many", howabout you?

    submitted by /u/PoisonedMedicine
    [link] [comments]

    Some things I've noticed now that I'm on my second playthrough of Dishonored 2 (minor spoilers)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 10:48 AM PST

    My first playthrough was as powered Emily, and my second is powered Corvo. I went as nonlethal as possible with Emily, and Corvo's mostly nonlethal as well.

    In any case. Emily's powers (in my experience, of course) seem to me to encourage a much more... improvised playstyle. I very much was on my back foot for a lot of my time playing as Emily, which was honestly super fun. I mostly used Far Reach and Shadow Walk, but took Dark Vision while in the Duke's mansion. Incidentally, I didn't use Shadow Walk very much--my ability use over the course of the game was almost exclusively Far Reach + passive powers.

    As Corvo, meanwhile, I find myself doing a lot more planning before I take actions. His moveset (especially possession, holy shit is possession amazing) appears to complement a more considerate playstyle. And also makes witches WAY easier to deal with than as Emily.

    In any case, that's really it. This is the only game other than Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice that I've ever blown through in one sitting, and I can't wait to try a no powers run.

    submitted by /u/Archabarka
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo in baron pit? What will he do?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Help me please :( i can't run the Game, i already have 11 hours played ��

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 09:41 AM PST

    The best way to play Dishonored 2, According to me.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 03:20 PM PST

    According to how i perceive the characters here's how I would order my playthroughs.

    First playthrough ~ Emily:

    • Clean Hands.
    • Undetected.
    • Low Chaos.

    My man Corvo Trained her well. My man Corvo raised no killer / heretic.

    Second playthrough ~ Corvo:

    • Kill only when it's necessary (might use the heart to bring judgment also).
    • Stealth.
    • Low Chaos / High Chaos.

    My man Corvo is the Goat.

    Third playthrough ~ Emily:

    • Kill them all.
    • Assault.
    • High Chaos.

    The death of her mother affected her. Long live her majesty the Mad Queen!

    submitted by /u/yaminokaze4
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know if I'm insane or not but...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 11:28 AM PST

    When I first played Death of The Outsider when it came out I distinctly remember on the royal conservatory level that if you stay in one place long enough you can hear the guards humming, this doesn't sound like the regular sea shanty humming that most guards do in the series, nor does it sound like a karnacan song they are humming, no, it sounds like they are humming "Nature Boy" by Nat King Cole, but the version of the song AURORA does.

    I don't know if I'm just mishearing it, but it was such a surprise that I heard it and I can't for the life of me find anyone else who has ever mentioned it. I can try to grab a video of it if I can get the guard to reproduce the humming.

    submitted by /u/sunshinelink
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 at it's best

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Silence wench

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 12:04 PM PST

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Dishonored 2 Crashing

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Dishonored 2 on PC has constantly crashed. I can run the game for 2-20 minutes but it will always crash eventually. i5 core, 12GB RAM, the CPU hasn't been overheating or anything. I've tried running in compatibility mode, changing my page file, running as admin, and turning graphics to the absolute minimum. Nothing has worked, still crashing every time. Anyone had this issue and found a solution?

    submitted by /u/shredsgnar
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for powers in future installments:

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Final sleep: the user waves their hand creating a fog that puts enemies to sleep. Or when upgraded, allows them to never wake up. (Could be used on a group as well?)

    Macarbe vision: the user can put horrifying images into the target's mind, causing them to shriek out and act as an distraction. An upgraded version makes the target commit suicide.

    Blink-slice: when a weapon is drawn and paired with blink, the user deals damage to a target when blinking though them from front or back, an upgraded version kills the target.

    Flame beckon: the user can engulf a target in flames if they are near an open fire. Upgraded version increases distance and how far you can be away from said flame.

    Call of the sea: the user can call forth tentacles from the sea to attack and distract opponents if they are near water. Upgraded version allows the tentacles to grab an opponent and drag them under.

    Marionette: the user can attach strings to an enemy they have killed, which can then be used to distract an enemy. Upgraded version has the marionette attack the enemy.

    Death dance: when active, the user automatically dodges all attacks. Upgraded allows the user to land critical hits with every strike.

    submitted by /u/iliketolickthebuttah
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Anyone know how to fix disappearing objects?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 05:54 PM PST

    When I first started playing years ago I didn't notice disappearing objects like picture frames and other objects. This is so annoying. Is there a fix for this like in the config file?

    submitted by /u/BigBig5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment